Saving fault

by Ditt447

Original Post

Saving fault

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which language are you playing the game in? Dansk
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Gp06
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cottage Living, eco life, tropics, get famous, seasons, worktime,Dream Home, jungleadventure, small stuff, haunted Sorry for the translations from danish
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know
What happens when the bug occurs? Some of the times i save, it doesn’t register. This afternoon i played until approximately 3 pm, and saved several times, but the last registered saving was from 1.32 pm My last save before The newest Update, was also set Way back, almost a full day of building just gone though i have a good saving routine, not trusting autosave.
What do you expect to see? The game to save correctly
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The new Update 1/31

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which language are you playing the game in? Dansk
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Gp06
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cottage Living, eco life, tropics, get famous, seasons, worktime,Dream Home, jungleadventure, small stuff, haunted Sorry for the translations from danish
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know
What happens when the bug occurs?Some of the times i save, it doesn’t register. This afternoon i played until approximately 3 pm, and saved several times, but the last registered saving was from 1.32 pm My last save before The newest Update, was also set Way back, almost a full day of building just gone though i have a good saving routine, not trusting autosave.

What do you expect to see? The game to save correctly
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The new Update 1/31

Message 1 of 1 (162 Views)