[OPEN] Save Error 0 (Patch 1.86.166)

by Swag020406

Original Post

Re: Still having Error 0 issue on PS4

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@farmerkristyn I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

If you can put your save on a USB and upload it to one drive or google drive and share with SimQARobo as directed in a post above Save Share Request that would be very helpful!

The black photo issue has a thread here for console: Photo's Black 

You can search the Bug Forum for issues you may be having or use the current list of issues:

Message 11 of 79 (1,188 Views)

Re: Error Code 0 still occuring after patch

★★★ Novice

if i share my save file, can i do it directly in this thread or is there a better way to send it?

Message 12 of 79 (1,154 Views)

Re: Error Code 0 still occuring after patch

Hero (Retired)
@farmerkristyn You can send a direct message to @SimQARobo with your save.
Message 13 of 79 (1,144 Views)

Save Error Code 0 Still Not Fixed

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? SP21:1.assets.live.sp21.63
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Seasons, Batuu and Bowling.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk.
What happens when the bug occurs? Game will not save.
What do you expect to see? Pop up w/ Error 0 code. Game should save.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Still having save error with updated game and current patch installed. 

Message 14 of 79 (1,141 Views)

Sims 4 Error code 0

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.87.40.1030 (64 bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except for 6 stuff packs I can't name atm
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot save my game. I have not been able to save any game since I installed the wedding pack and played my first wedding. I can save as, but only from build mode or manage worlds. If I attempt to save as in live mode, the game crashes. If I save and exit, I get error code 0 and the game does not save, but does exit.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to save my game using the save option in any mode.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed wedding pack. I have waited for two updates and have completed multiple repairs. This happens with or without mods. It happens in new games as well as my legacy save.

This photo was take after today's update 04.26.2022

Message 15 of 79 (1,061 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Error code 0

Hero
@Kitten002 I merged your post with existing thread.

Could you please send your save to Robo as asked here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Save-Error-0-Patch-1-86-166/m-p/11422230#M211820

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 79 (1,012 Views)

Re: Save Error 0 (Patch 1.86.166)

★★★ Novice

has the problem ever fixed itself? did sending your save to ea do anything? 

i havent been able to play for a couple weeks now which is very frustrating. do i have to give up on this save? i have had it for three years and 12 generations… Frown

Message 17 of 79 (962 Views)

Error code 0 [console]

★★★ Newbie

Hey , yeah, I have had this issue for a while, it is has definitely stopped me for playing the Sims properly. Every time I try and save it says "error code 0" and then when I exit out of the game and come back in it deletes that save.  I did some research and found out that there was a patch for everyone except console, which I play on, to stop this from happening. If there is any more information you could give me I would really appreciate it, thank you.

Message 18 of 79 (970 Views)

Re: Error code 0 [console]

Community Manager

Hey there @Lizzzy563,

The patch to resolve that error was pushed out for all platforms, including consoles. 

Could you let me know what console you're currently playing on, and what game version you're using? 

solaire.png

Message 19 of 79 (907 Views)

Re: Error code 0 [console]

★★★ Newbie

I play on Xbox one 

My game version is 1.58.4.2300

Standard smile

Message 20 of 79 (886 Views)