Re: save: error code 0

by Kitteny93

Original Post

Re: Error code 0 [console]

Community Manager

@Lizzzy563 

Thanks for that info! If you're still getting this error after the patch, let's try uninstalling and reinstalling the base game and all your DLC as well. Let me know how that works for you.

solaire.png

Message 21 of 79 (919 Views)

Re: Save Error 0 (Patch 1.86.166)

EA Sims Team

@farmerkristyn 

If you're able to share your save, it may be helpful for the team to figure out what's causing the issue.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 22 of 79 (930 Views)

Re: Error code 0 [console]

Hero
@Lizzzy563 I merged your post with the current thread on Error 0

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 79 (879 Views)

Save Code Error 0

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? the newest one
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Journey to Batuu, My Wedding Stories, Decor to the Max, Moonlight Chic, and Little Campers.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to save the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? An error code pops up.
What do you expect to see? I am able to save my game normally.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The update for the Little Campers, and Moonlight Chic kits which included the custom pronouns update.

I never had this problem in April-ish, when a lot of other simmers were having it. After the Pronouns update I loaded into my legacy save and when I tried to save it, the save where I usually save it was gone. I just poofed away. I then made a new save and exited to the main menu, where I then quit game completely. After I reloaded into the game my original save and the new one I made was there so I thought it was fine and played. THEN when I tried to save again, the "ERROR code: 0" popped up. I'm really devastated and am scared to play my game, I made it to gen 6 and REALLY don't want to lose anymore progress. I hope this gets fixed extremely soon.

Message 24 of 79 (802 Views)

save: error code 0

★★ Novice

Hi there,

I've been getting save error code 0. I removed my mods/cc, repaired game, made a new save with no mods/cc and I still get the problem. Would a fresh install work? 

Message 25 of 79 (778 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @Kitteny93 

Yes, try a fresh install, and make sure your Mods folder is empty. 

If the issue still occurs - would you be willing to share your affected saves?

Instructions are here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065... 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 26 of 79 (728 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, I will share my save if the re-install is unsuccessful. Thank you.

Message 27 of 79 (712 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, so a fresh install seems to have worked. Thanks anyway!

Message 28 of 79 (677 Views)

Error code : 0

★★★ Newbie

I’m still seeing error code : 0 and it’s June.

Message 29 of 79 (624 Views)

Re: Error code : 0

Hero
@ariaalile What platform are you on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 30 of 79 (592 Views)