Same legends in one team.

by iszakox

Original Post

Bug possibly?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Last night I was playing and this happened to our squad. I was lagging while joinning the match and didn't get a chance to pick a character we then ended up with two of the same characters.

Message 11 of 23 (922 Views)

Two Lifeline in the same squad in the same match

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Cpu:Amd ryzen 5 2600 Gpu:Rtx 2060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Niris_47
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? wraith and lifeline
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. champion select
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. champion select
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? i don't remember sorry
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/3/2019
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? We both get to play lifeline in the same squad in the same game.
What should be happening instead? The champion selection should not start before everyone is in the game,and random champion should never be the same as someone else in your squad
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It would be really hard i guess.You would have to team up with one mate and pre select lifeline and wraith and then have the third random guy select wraith while at the same time have the bug where your mate connects late to the champion select screen?I don't know guys..

There is a bug that happens really often where you are premade with somebody and they connect a little bit late into champion select menu,but usually you have time to select a champion or the game will give you your pre-selected champion.This time the random person playing with me and my friend picked my friends pre-selected champion (wraith) and my firend connected really late and didn't have any time to chose a champion,so i guess he was then supposed to get a randomly selected champion,since he didnt pick anything,but he was given lifeline which i had already pick for me..

I want to make clear I am not one to abuse any sort of glitches to win so we didn't even try to stay outside the zone and heal or something like that, but we did both use our ultimate,I am saying this because we did end up winning that game but we did try to play fair.The thing is if you saw two lifelines attacking you,you would assume it was two different squads and you would play differently..Also two care package and two healing drones!We did not try to abuse anything we straight up shot people but others wouldn't.So it made me think about another game where me and my friend where against a squad that never showed up to the last circle and we ended up dying to the last zone,maybe they had two lifelines and healed somehow,I don't know the numbers so I can't really do the math but would it be possible?

Ps.There are quite a few bugs in the game right now I hope you guys start fixing them fast so no one complains and you don`t have people stop playing the game.I like you guys West , Zampella and I guess a hole bunch of other people who left IW and made respawn ent made some of my favourite games as a kid and now I really enjoy playing apex legends.But I would crash to desktop like every 10 games some times it would happen even 3-4 games in a row before I did almost everything you said in your post on making the game more stable and since then I only crashed once after like 200 games,but still other people will not spent the time to do what you say to do in your post.

Best of luck guys,don't bother answering to this post I am out.Thank you for the great games <3 (probably just some IT guy reading this post not even caring but I still wanted to say thanks)

Message 12 of 23 (918 Views)

2 Lifelines

★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number CPU: AMD FX-8350, GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Valaskair
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline, Pathfinder
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Post selection, where it displays your squads banners
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Post selection, the third squad mate connected late and was also lifeline
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 3/3/19
What happens when the bug occurs? Multiple of a legend in one squad
What should be happening instead? The player should be filled in a different legend
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have Player A have a specific legend favourited (so it would auto select if available). Have Player A connect after selection. Have Player B select Player A's favourited legend. During the squad display Player A should connect also as that legend.

Message 13 of 23 (895 Views)

We ended up with two Mirages

★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? tonythesuperperguy
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. willeth
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? mirage
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. na
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. loading
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? unknown, a few
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07/03/2019 22:00
What happens when the bug occurs? Double of the same class
What should be happening instead? one player per class
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? seems to have been a slow load

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxNPfm8X3IU 

Message 14 of 23 (917 Views)

Multiple of the same legend

★★ Novice

Found a bug where you can have multiple of the same legend in a single squad, had a bit or fun with it, like 3 bangalore airstrikes, or 3 grappling pathfinders. But I feel like it's REAL broken and needs to be fixed.

It can be replicated, to do so, players connection needs to be slower than others, and have the same legend featured.

Message 15 of 23 (922 Views)

Connecting issue gave my team 2 Wraiths

★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVidia GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Br4ind
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Scinkabrod
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Legends select / loading into game
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Spawning into dropship
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09.04.19 ~20:30 GMT+2
What happens when the bug occurs? Scinkabrod has issues connecting to game quite often, this time it took so long that we finally were able to see him when we spawned into dropship. Other teammate had chosen Wraith in the Legends select screen, but because Scinkabrod joined late, he, for some reason, was also playing with Wraith. So team had 2 Wraiths.
What should be happening instead? Automatically pick something else
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unfortunatelly, I don't know. Artificially slow down connection and try to join late as squad.

https://gfycat.com/EntireClearEastsiberianlaika

Video of me running through double portals. Also shows double Wraith in the left hand corner.

Message 16 of 23 (880 Views)

3 Wraiths in the Same TEAM!!

★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080 TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TexTexano
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Mirage
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Airbase
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Fighting
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? First time with this Bug
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 28/04/2019 21:33
What happens when the bug occurs? 3 Players apears with Wraiths in the same Squad
What should be happening instead? Not happening
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Dont know, hope you guys figure this out

Picture is self explanatory

Message 17 of 23 (836 Views)

Enemy squad had 2 pathfinders

★★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? xellece
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. see attached video
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. killing
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? We ran into an enemy squad with two pathfinders
What should be happening instead? 1 pathfinder
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? no idea

https://clips.twitch.tv/SuavePeacefulJackalTwitchRPG

Message 18 of 23 (823 Views)

Re: Enemy squad had 2 pathfinders

★ Novice

We were able to accidentally repeat this bug, it happened when I due to problems connecting to the game was pick a random legend of Pathfider.

My friend and I suggested that the reason for this bug was the random choice after the pick hero time or that my autopick was among the selected legend, but I joined late and game was give my Pathfinder and ignore, that we already have robot in team

Message 19 of 23 (801 Views)

We chose the same character

★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD FX 6350
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Stukabat
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. 7HRV
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. In game
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Nothing
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3 or 4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.05.19 23:50
What happens when the bug occurs? We chose the same character.
What should be happening instead? Should not be.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. Check the server logs.

How is that possible?

http://i.epvpimg.com/Nvy1dab.jpg

http://i.epvpimg.com/ukCFcab.jpg

Message 20 of 23 (811 Views)