Same legends in one team.

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1060 6 gb
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? iszakox
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. mafiap02
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Don't remember
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Squad selection/ late load in to the lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Few
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20.02.19 afternoon
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Previous game my friend was playing as Wraith. We died very quick.Next game my friend could not load in so I selected Wraith . After selection my friend load in the game but it was to late for him to select legend . He load in to the game as a Wraith. So we ended up with two Wraiths in squad. In the begining I did not realize so I don't have any screenshot. It's happened only once since game release but when people figure it out it will be game breaking . Just imagine selecting 3 times Lifeline . (Sorry for my English )
What should be happening instead? Shouldn't load the game until all squad mates are connected.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Late load with legend from previous games with someone selecting your legend from previous game.

No screenshot.

Message 2 of 23 (3,105 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug possibly?

Community Manager

The team should now have this addressed from yesterday's patch. If you see any additional reports please let us know!

• Removed an exploit that allowed a squad to have more than one of the same Legend.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 22 of 23 (2,605 Views)

All Replies

Two same Legend in one Squad (bug)

★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? BigStocK5
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. JolliBee1410
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Connecting into a match
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. waiting for my friend to connect to the game
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? I don't know the exact number but i played a lot
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16/02/19 GMT+8
What happens when the bug occurs? Works normally just having a two wraith players in my squad.
What should be happening instead? there should be only one wraith not two
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? it is accidental so we really don't know how to do the bug

Me and my friend was playing last night enjoying the game all night, my friend was having this connection issue when joining a match (not all the time) where he would be able to join the game at the last seconds of picking a legend. that issue occur, at that time i was the 2nd pick and my friend is the third pick, i picked wraith and my friend's time ran out but he was able to connect when the game introduce our squad showing that we have the same legend. we do not know how that happened maybe because the late connection of my friend that confused the game and gave him a random legend including the already chosen or it is because that is the legend he recently played as. the good thing about it was we are able to create to portals, last night is such a weird night i even experienced the walking bug after my friend revived me. anyway he game is still young so i hope these bugs will be fixed.

Message 1 of 23 (3,070 Views)

Re: Same legends in one team.

Community Manager

Thank you. Can i check if you and/or your friend had Wraith as your Featured Legend?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 23 (3,089 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes please. Is there any way you can find that match. And confirm that late connect to the game will select same legend.

Message 4 of 23 (3,084 Views)

★★ Novice

Is there any chance you can add match history option in the game itself or in player profile.

Message 5 of 23 (3,074 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have seen this, twice, on xbox.  My id is jpax23, ea id is jpax2323.  First time, I was in lobby with one friend, we saw just ourselves on legend choosing screen then in the drop ship, we had a third, who was a duplicate legend. I cannot recall which legend, and the other (3rd) player exited the game. 

Second time was just yesterday, playing by myself, on legend choosing screen, I was seemingly alone, chose bloodhound.  Found myself in drop ship with 2 pathFinders in party with me. Standard smile  was kinda funny. We played it out, and nothing else seemed amiss. 

thanks!

Message 6 of 23 (3,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It happenend to me too yesterday. i first picked Mirrage, then our 3'rd buddy came in late and picked Mirrage also.. super fun, but i thought to my self also buggy if 3 lifeline just cluster there heal. :S but yeah My ign is BumBumMaster if you wanna see Replay. also yesterday around 5 pm CET i think, but dont have many Mirrage games so should be easy to find..
Message 7 of 23 (3,036 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi . I just wonder how much longer until people will force late spawn to play same legend with friends. 

Message 8 of 23 (3,030 Views)

Able to Select Same Legend

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Lucksinata
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. TheReal_JonM441 Nate_dog273
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline Wraith
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Legend Select Screen / Dropping Screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Preparing to drop
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1-2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 21.02.19 10:20
What happens when the bug occurs? My brother and I queued up for a game together. He stated he was experiencing severe lag and when it changed to the legend selection screen it did not show him as loaded into the game but the blank slot as though we were going to drop with only 2 players. We were in a voice party and he said it showed him as "server loading". We thought the game would crash or never load but when we dropped, he dropped with us ALSO as Wraith. We were both Wraith for the duration of the game. He experienced extreme lag though we were unsure if this was connected to the bug. We both took multiple screenshots for proof.
What should be happening instead? NOT be able to select the same legend to play
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure about this. I've yet to encounter this before. I would guess it occurred with one player having a delayed/bad connection and the game defaulting them to Wraith?

I'm happy to provide any additionally needed information. This was not an intentional exploit albeit my brother and I couldn't help but take advantage of it to see if two Wraiths can create a wormhole if they place their portals directly on top of each other. For those who would be similarly curious: yes. I got stuck in it for 6 or 7 portal rotations before it spit me out.  

Message 9 of 23 (3,010 Views)

loading bug

★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx 1050 ti
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SomewayAnyway
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. ShriftLD, Kotijar_Lavenza
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? bloodhound and robot
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. -
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. loading
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25.02.2019 ~17:40 gmt i guess
What happens when the bug occurs? We had 2 bloodhound(BH) in prepick in menu. Two of us were loading slow, so we couldn't pick any hero and got straight into ship. The thing is, since we didn't pick heroes we played as squad with 2 BHs
What should be happening instead? well that's pointless field at this point
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? somehow load slowly in the game while having 2 similar heroes in premade.

AMD or Nvidia Model Number gigabyte gtx 1050 ti
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SomewayAnyway
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. ShriftLD, Kotijar_Lavenza
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? BloodHound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Robot dude and another bloodhound
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. loading
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. loading too slow
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25.02.2019 ~20:40
What happens when the bug occurs? So two of us were loading slow and we had prepick two bloodhound (in the menu). After the loading we were plaing with two bloodhouns in the squad.
What should be happening instead? -
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? load too slow???

Message 10 of 23 (3,000 Views)