Sabine under AI doesn't use Demolish

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone
OS Version newest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 297544961
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug saine won't use demolish zeta under ai.. again!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? test her
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US

Sabine will not use her Zeta, Demolish, under AI control. This ability should be used FIRST and EVERY time it's available, as it's her primary purpose! 

I discovered this same bug before, and it was eventually fixed but is broken after after the most recent update. (the previous "fix" did not prioritize her zeta, only allowed it to be used occasionally.)

She needs her to use the zeta as much as possible and immediately when it's ready!

PLEASE FIX HER ASAP!

Message 1 of 10 (977 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sabine under AI doesn't use Demolish

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @gannon009 and thank you for the report.

We've already flagged this as a bug.

Update: This bug has been fixed. See Content Update 3/25/2019

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (949 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @gannon009 and thank you for the report.

We've already flagged this as a bug.

Update: This bug has been fixed. See Content Update 3/25/2019

Message 2 of 10 (950 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
OKay.. will it take 6 months to fix again? That's about what it took last year, after I pestered for months..
Also, will the AI prioritize the ZETA? Y'alls last fix for her didn't. Under Ai control, Sabine would hold her Zeta ability until near the end of battle, making the zeta investment next to useless.
Please fix it correctly this time, it's only been a year.. at least.
Thanks!
Message 3 of 10 (943 Views)

Hi @gannon009 the QA support here doesn't determine the priority with which the studio chooses to fix bugs. Sometimes a bug can be elevated in priority if it's higher visibility or impacting a lot of players.

I don't have a zeta Sabine, but I usually start most battles with her by using the Armor break ability, which I consider to be her most useful ability. I wonder if the AI is programmed similarly?

★★★★★ Apprentice
When you get the zeta, you will change your mind. She's usually the fastest in the team, and an opening aoe staggar and expose is the only reason she's good at max level. It is the only reason Phoenix can kill a traya team.

As it is now tho, which was very prominent during the thrawn mythic, Sabine will use armor shred almost non stop, and occasionally supplement with basic. The aoe doesn't get used at all again tho.
Message 5 of 10 (925 Views)

Even if Armor Shred is the priority skill for the AI, I would expect Demolish to be #2, and basic to only be used if both are on cooldown.

I may never end up zeta-ing Sabine. Too many higher priority characters and zetas to go back to a squad like Phoenix.

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yay! 🙌 thanks ea!
And glad, You should really watch some videos of it in action. Even though it's not the best as a raid team anymore, it can take down most teams on offense still in GA or war. But Sabine is the key to it working well.
They can destroy cls, maul, palp, sisters, traya, etc. NOT revan or bast, but pretty much anything else.
But the only reason it can't hold defensively is that Sabine doesn't prioritize the zeta. It's really disappointing, tbh, cuz it's my favorite team.
Message 7 of 10 (905 Views)

Well, it also can't hold defensively because Wampa exists. But otherwise, I hear you. Standard smile

★★★★★ Apprentice
just wait, if they fix it properly, wampa won't stand a chance. They'd be a useful team again
Message 9 of 10 (863 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Thank you so much for the super fast fix and corrected corrected order to Sabine! Love you guys!
Message 10 of 10 (826 Views)