Sabine under AI doesn't use Demolish

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone
OS Version Android and iOS
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 297-544-961
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug The AI system does not prioritize Sabine Wren's Demolish ability, and instead uses her basic attack and secondary Armor Shred repeatedly throughout the battle.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Sabine Wren on auto, or face the team in arena, Galactic war, or territory war
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US

The AI system does not prioritize Sabine Wren's Demolish ability, and instead uses her basic attack and secondary Armor Shred repeatedly throughout the battle. I have only seen the AI use demolish once since I added the Zeta ability, when using her on auto and when facing her in Arena, Territory War, and Galactic War. Most every other toon prioritizes their AOE effects (or anything that affects all enemies) first. The Demolish ability, when Zeta'd, is most effective when used FIRST, as it inflicts Stagger and Expose, and drastically affects the outcome of the battle. Currently, it is next to useless and barely used on Defending teams, and makes the auto battle feature unusable.

Message 1 of 11 (958 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sabine under AI doesn't use Demolish

EA Live QV Team

You are welcome!

We have tested and reproduced what you've reported and have flagged this a bug now.

View in thread

Message 5 of 11 (1,083 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

After two weeks, this is still the case. Sabine either doesn't use Demolish at all, or saves it for the entire battle and uses it at the end against the final unit at a sliver of health. When I play through the battle, I can unleash it first turn, and every two or three turns after that.. The AI is wasting a dozen high powered attacks during the course of battle. IF this is intended, then Boba Fett, Wedge, Lando, etc. need to be reworked to also NEVER use their AOE special attacks under the AI or Auto. It's only fair, right? 

Message 2 of 11 (924 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @gannon009 and thank you for the report.

We are checking if this is working as intended.

Message 3 of 11 (921 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks! I'll keep an eye on this for the verdict. 

Message 4 of 11 (906 Views)

EA Live QV Team

You are welcome!

We have tested and reproduced what you've reported and have flagged this a bug now.

Message 5 of 11 (1,084 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Any idea how long it may be before we see a change to this behavior in-game? Thanks!

Message 6 of 11 (856 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

...i hear crickets... How long does it usually take once flagged as a bug? cuz the bug i mentioned about cls got fixed the week i it was flagged. this seems like an easier fix than that, its just the order of her abilities. if its caused by some general order the ai always uses abilities, just switch the two boxes.. 

Message 7 of 11 (807 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Unfortunately, we can't provide you with an ETA for a potential fix. Rest assured that once we've flagged it as a bug it is in the system and will be reviewed.

Message 8 of 11 (796 Views)

★ Guide

At least they have acknowledged this one. So many others just get ignored.

Message 9 of 11 (792 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Any update on this?? The update today fixed the nearly identical issue with young han, and added a stack counter to Sabine, but didn't fix the issue that makes her completely useless under ai control?? Why is this not being addressed? Nearly every decent player has her by now..
Message 10 of 11 (734 Views)