Original Post

Accepted Solution

SWGOH stops responding when crafting gear, salvage is missing after restart

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S7
OS Version Android 8.0.0 / Samsung Experience 9.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug When I craft gear, the game shows the wait cursor / spinwheel and stops responding. After closing and restarting the game, some salvage is missing. Today I'm missing 10 "Mk 3 Sienar Holo Projector Salvage". I had 25, now I only have 15 after the failed crafting attempt.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Impossible to reproduce for all I know. But this is the second time the game stops responding when crafting gear and is missing salvage after a restart. I chalked the first time up to a user error, but it happened again just now.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany (using English Android and English game installation)

I had 25 "Mk 3 Sienar Holo Projector Salvage" after buying 10 and 5 from the Guild Store in addition to my existing 10. I also have one readily crafted "Mk 3 Fabritech Data Pad". Together, this should have given me a "Mk 7 TaggeCo Holo Lens". But when I crafted the item, the game stopped responding. After closing and restarting the game, I don't have the fully crafted item and I'm missing 10 "Mk 3 Sienar Holo Projector Salvage". Could you please refund these? Thanks in advance.

bug1.png
bug2.png
Message 1 of 4 (354 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SWGOH stops responding when crafting gear, salvage is missing after restart

EA Live QV Team

We've been digging into your issue a bit more and were able to verify that you did indeed had 25 Mk 3 Sienar Holo Projector Salvage after you've purchased 15 on 4/08/2019, 09:01 pm GMT+1.

We have granted you the missing 10 Mk 3 Sienar Holo Projector Salvage as a one-time exception.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (322 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
PS: My ingame name is MiniMoff and my ally code is 385-516-646 . I can provide my player ID too, but I'm reluctant to post it where it might be publicly visible.
Message 2 of 4 (350 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @Darth_DeVito and thank you for the report.

No worries, your ally-code is sufficient, no need to post your Player ID.

We've checked your account and were able to see that you've crafted 1 Mk 3 Sienar Holo Projector yesterday which you then equipped to GA Thrawn. That gear piece also requires 20 Mk 3 Sienar Holo Projector Salvage, which would explain why you were missing them yesterday. Could that be the case?

Message 3 of 4 (329 Views)

EA Live QV Team

We've been digging into your issue a bit more and were able to verify that you did indeed had 25 Mk 3 Sienar Holo Projector Salvage after you've purchased 15 on 4/08/2019, 09:01 pm GMT+1.

We have granted you the missing 10 Mk 3 Sienar Holo Projector Salvage as a one-time exception.

Message 4 of 4 (323 Views)