SWGOH: login in problems

by Swamp-Fox1403

Original Post

Re: SWGOH: login in problems

★★ Novice

still locked in the loading screen, uninstalling and reinstalling the game doesn't work.

This morning patch 07/05 isn't working for a lot of players.

Third day without being able to connect.

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform: Mobile
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Huawei P30 lite
OS Version . Android 10 
Ally Code: 617-646-463
What type of issue do you have? can't login. the game *

Message 81 of 100 (444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@diesMartesit wasnt working for me either until literally 5 minutes ago. Now it seems i can log in, maybe you can too.. anyway... expecting huge compensation for all the lost rewards, arenas, conquest... etc admins 896-492-184

this is such a farming game... hard mod conquest im no longer able to finish this time (not enough time), i wont be able to get to kyber and get awards from climbing the ladder... every day i get fleet crystal for being top 50... lost that too etc, lol it has a ripple effect. furthermore i missed out double drops which upsets me the most as i am farming for my second GL now and this would have been very important for me.. 

Message 82 of 100 (437 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Don't forget pain and suffering. 

Message 83 of 100 (433 Views)

★★ Novice

nope, still not working for me

Message 84 of 100 (408 Views)

Rif.: SWGOH: login in problems

★ Apprentice

Stilll wont work

Locked on loading screen, plz fix it i want play!

Ally code 115-238-734

Message 85 of 100 (382 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still stuck at the loading screen...for like 3 days now.

627-765-412

Message 86 of 100 (378 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello, 
I was able to recover my lvl 85 account that's already a good thing
however. I lost my 6 * mod set on Hyoda and Greef Karga and
Zeb went from g13 to g0 lvl 1 ....
I find that starting to do a lot.
Can you do a few things?
Thank you. 

Ally code : 911-857-364

Message 87 of 100 (369 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes I’ve lost the same mod sets hoda, greaf and zeb not sure of any others. I’ve put a new set on hoda cos he’s one of my main characters 

Message 88 of 100 (350 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

on my side (ally code 941-238-114) may toons were still level 85 but lost the mods on the std characters : hYoda, Greek Karga, Magma trooper and Zeb. I still cannot buy Zeta from ship store. I really need you to restore those nice mods I had. They are not in my inventory.

I (we all) expect compensation for:
- missing TW that my guild won ==> gears, GET1
- missing rancor Pit (I usually go 15th to 9th rank) ==> gears, get1, Get2, relic8 material ????
- finishing arena 2 days in top 50 instead of 1st or 2nd 2 days in a row ==> +400 x 2 = 800 crystals
- finishing ship arena 2 days in top 50 instead of 1st 2 days in a row ==> 350 x 2 = 700 crystals
- lost energy ==> just send us the energy we would have accumulated over the unpayed time.- double drop ==> - you should compensate by extra energy on cantina : 500 ? and give us all a few of full gear carabantis, stun guns, kyrotechs
- lost GAC phase 1 ==> get us the same reward as 1st place whatever happens
- daily challenge ==> pls send teh equivalent gears of the missed days
- no progress 2 days in conquest ==> I will probably not be able to reach final reward box although I had to refresh several times energy yesterday ==> give us extra Razor crest shards.
- pain and suffering ==> 1000 crystals would seem reasonnable

Thx

Message 89 of 100 (341 Views)

★★ Novice

My game works now since today but I also miss the same stuff like the others from hydoa, zeb, some mods and gear etc. I opened a ticket where I claim the stuff back or if not possible, at least 10.000 crystals, 10.000.000 credits, omegas, zetas etc. For the lost stuff and missed raids and tw. It's really annoying to miss stuff in this hard grinding game. 

Message 90 of 100 (329 Views)