SWGOH: login in problems

by Swamp-Fox1403

Original Post

Re: SWGOH: login in problems

★★★★ Novice
Spoiler

Same. Some are mod free. Others are missing one or two. Way to screw up my favorite game, ea.

Message 71 of 100 (380 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Finally back in but gp is down about 10000. Missing mods and the shipment store is 1/2 empty 

Message 72 of 100 (376 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

some of my mods litterally disappeared from my inventory

Message 73 of 100 (375 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

No fixed here....still locked on loading screen.

We need a serious fix!

Message 74 of 100 (369 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@JEDIJEDAILLE but interesting they still exit in the config saved when entering GAC
Message 75 of 100 (356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The fix update from Crumb suggests that compensation will come when they have confirmed the fix has operated properly and that we are all live again. The game was reset to the client update on the 4th May. So we haven't gained anything, only lost a couple days. Hopefully they will reward us with what was lost plus something on top. Fingers crossed

Message 76 of 100 (344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

same as the others back in but just looked at mods and some characters are missing their mod sets, energies the same as when the crash happened.

Message 77 of 100 (325 Views)

★★ Novice

I still cant play the game - stuck on asking for update but there is no option to update from the app store.... 896-492-184 Frown(( maaan so many lost crystals, arena ranks and gear.

Message 78 of 100 (291 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Asbet0s It was a hotfix so there will not be an update in the store. The game itself should update when you load it. I'm not sure what you can do other than the normal troubleshooting steps EA has already mentioned. You might want to report your problem again as it seems most of us are back up and running. You might have a separate issue causing you not to be able to load the game.

Message 79 of 100 (272 Views)

★★ Novice
@welcomefore hmm yeah the things suggested here like reinstall, try mobile data and stuff didnt work. Also wrote a message on the official galaxy of heroes forum. I think I read another person's post saying they are also still affected.
Message 80 of 100 (258 Views)