SWGOH: login in problems

by Swamp-Fox1403

Original Post

Re: SWGOH: login in problems

★ Novice

I have the same problem and i can log in on another account.

Ally code 683-349-121

Message 11 of 100 (568 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Cant log in ally code115-238-754

I have lost toon arena po, fleet arena po, double dropa, may the 4th gifts, energy refill, gac deploy phase, tw deploy phase, daily event.....

Message 12 of 100 (563 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_UltraSlide Well, it's been almost 24 hours and still not a fixed ....!!! I hope that we will have a good compensation for the loss of double drop, arena and ship + conquest.

Message 13 of 100 (548 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue. I’ve missed 3 raids, and will likely miss my fleet and arena payouts soon (where I normally place 1 or 2 daily). 

Ally Code: 182-667-116

iPhone 11 Pro

iOS 14.5.1

Message 14 of 100 (542 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same problem logging in, I'm level 1 anyways according to swgoh . gg. Been messed up for 44+ hrs now

Ally code 495-483-836

Message 15 of 100 (540 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi guys,

There are a few things you can try that have worked in the past for this and similar issues.

• Change your connection type. For example, if you are using WIFI, connect to a 3G/4G (data) connection and launch the game again.
  • Clear your game cache - Android | iOS
  • Changing your system language to the same language as your store region can get you past the 'Loading Cantina' screen so you can continue to play.
    eg. if your store is in France, change your language to French.

We have able brought this to the teams attention for further investigation.

Message 16 of 100 (511 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue.  Stuck at loading screen since last update.

ally code: 627-765-412

Message 17 of 100 (501 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still having the same loading cantina issue. My languages were already the same but I reconfigured them again and still haven't been able to log in since 5:30 may 4th

Message 18 of 100 (486 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi folks,

We are looking into reports that a small number of players are getting their account set to level 1. Their roster, guild and account info has not been lost but it is forcing players to go through the initial experience and they can't access many game features. We are working to fix this issue as soon as possible.

We apologize for this issue and will give you an update as soon as we have more info.
CG_SBCrumbCG_SBCrumb
12:46AM
We have isolated the issue so it won't impact further players with a silent update. We are working on a fix for the impacted players this evening.
CG_SBCrumbCG_SBCrumb
8:28AM
We are confident that we have a fix for the affected players but we are going to do the prudent thing and wait until tomorrow morning when we can monitor the impact and ensure it does not cause any further issues.

We deeply apologize if you are one of the few accounts that are set to level one or unable to log in. Once this is fully resolved, we will explore a make good for those players.

+24h for fixe this bug GG EA !!!!

Message 19 of 100 (476 Views)

★★ Novice

741-249-829 ally code

platforms iOS Apple 12pro max, bluestacks

Stuck on loading cantina on both play forms just on this account my alt accounts all work just fine on both platforms

Message 20 of 100 (457 Views)