Rif.: SWGOH: login in problems

by Vamdemons

Original Post

Re: SWGOH: login in problems

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@xger2 wrote:
@saltychickeMissing GAC defense setting. Might end up missing daily log in, which is 1 less zeta

Yeah the missed rewards are stacking up and the lack of communication is frustrating.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/244518/incorrect-account-resets-with-upda...

^seems to be the best place for updates. 

Message 41 of 100 (471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

None of the suggestions have rectified the issue. I’ve been stuck at the loading screen for over 24 hours, game won’t load on iPhone and IPad, I think the issue is with game center, as if I sign out the game center the game loads but starts at lvl 1, when I sign back into game center the game won't load

Missed refreshes and arenas now, double drops, Tw, GAC, etc, not happy!

Ally code 877-169-132

Message 42 of 100 (455 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's not about WiFi or cache or your phone model.. they * up with update. They * up too much even they don't know how they are * up... You can't connect because your accounts set to level 1. They said we isolated to problem. It's their isolation method. So you won't see how they are * up.. 

Message 43 of 100 (409 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Most recent update from other forum:

We are continuing to find small issues with the server fix. The team is going to work through this evening to resolve these issues and we are planning to release the fix tomorrow. We will have (hopefully) a final update tomorrow morning on the timing of this release.

Thank you for your patience.”

Saw it around 10:30 EST

Message 44 of 100 (405 Views)

★★★ Novice

I cant log in and have been reset to level 1!!!

Ally code: 894-491-986 

Message 45 of 100 (362 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still cant log in

Ally code115-238-754

Message 46 of 100 (343 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
2 days and still no fixed it is shameful on their part !!! if it was all the players the problem would have already been fixed ... 
I hope that we will have a good compensation for a problem entirely of the fault because it does not test their patch !!!
Message 47 of 100 (340 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Loss of arenas and ships, GW and conquest. Raid, Tw and GA Daily reward, event and challenges.

Message 48 of 100 (337 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
  1. @EA_UltraSlide I’ve been lock out of the game now for 35hrs with the loading cantina issue. Could you let us all know what’s happening? And what compensation we’ll be getting?
  2.  Thanks 
  3. 981-541-947
Message 49 of 100 (308 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_UltraSlide 

When is the morning when it is repaired? Which month or which year? We haven't been able to play for over 35 hours. By 4.5. Celebrations and the daily rewards are lost and profits of several thousand crystals are lost.

Message 50 of 100 (290 Views)