SWGOH account

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? POCO X4 Pro
OS Version 12 SKQ1.211006.001
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 899-475-364
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Suspicious activity on account. Today I found out my account has changed its name and left the guild at 10:00 GMT0. Shortly after that I begin receiving the "Connect Lost: Your session has expired. Either another device has logged into this account, or it has been 24 hours since you last logged in" error pop-up. This person that has hacked/accessed my account is using my crystals & resources, changed my username and affecting my ability to access the game. I changed my passwords. I have done this and I have 2-step verification already set up, but this person who has access to my account still can get in no problem and has changed my username again and again. Also he already linked his Facebook account, I relinked with my own, but he still can log in, probably linked to other google account. When my guildmate asked him to leave my account, he responded that he will keep using it (you can read the in game chat with him). Also please check the guild "Yavin Temple", he directly joined that guild, and there was the person with the same name "Delara Exibil", and if you find that it is the same person, then punish him
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This looks like an issue that many on these forums and in the SWGOH community have faced, including some of the top content creators (Youtube Video from Ahnaldt101 experiencing this issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaH_hRACEuA&t=158s). I believe this is similar to the post from kimraehoon on these forums from August as well (who also mentioned another forum post from dwillmer). It seems as though someone was able to access my account randomly through a glitch in the guest account functionality and now they are just taking over my account. I don't know how to reproduce this, but I do know that the video linked above and the many posts regarding this same issue means this is something that CG/SWGOH devs have handled before.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Russia

Please help with my issue, don’t want to lose 5+ years of hardwork

Message 1 of 6 (548 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SWGOH account

EA Live QV Team
Message 3 of 6 (521 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

@EA_UltraSlide , please help

Message 2 of 6 (543 Views)

EA Live QV Team
@just_Maks159 I sent you a PM.
Message 3 of 6 (522 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thanks a lot for solving the issue.

P.S.: the hacker still has access Frown

Message 4 of 6 (496 Views)

★ Novice

I am having this same issue. I lost access to my account for a couple month. I finally got access to my game center again so I can log into the account, but someone has been playing on my account for that time. Is there anything I can do? 

Message 5 of 6 (447 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having a similar issue minus the hacker. I lost access to two accounts on Jan 4, 2023. My Google account reverted to a default name and lost EA Connect with the webstore and my iOS account has been unlinked, but I still have access to the webstore. Can someone help.

Message 6 of 6 (323 Views)