SWGOH TW: GrandInquisitor Omicron "READY TO DIE" is bugged with 2x omicrons

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone 12 pro max
OS Version 16.1.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 866-148-699
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug IN TW: GrandInquisitor Team with the omicron on Lead and READY TO DIE (which should instantly defeat any jedi with 6 stacks of purge) is not working against JMK team with GK. (havent tested against other jedi, but it WAS working before)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go to TW: apply 2x omicrons on GRANDINQUIS - his lead and ready to die. DO NOT DO ALL 3 as it works if you have all 3 omicrons. (tested across multiple guilds in alliance over multiple Wars) Get 6 stacks of purge on GK - and use GI third ability - ready to die. it SHOULD instantly defeat GK and he should not revive with JMK;s saviour mechanic. It was working previously.. now it is bugged if you have 2 omicrons and not 3.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone 12 pro max
OS Version 16.1.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 866-148-699
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug IN TW: GrandInquisitor Team with the omicron on Lead and READY TO DIE (which should instantly defeat any jedi with 6 stacks of purge) is not working against JMK team with GK. (havent tested against other jedi, but it WAS working before)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go to TW: apply 2x omicrons on GRANDINQUIS - his lead and ready to die. DO NOT DO ALL 3 as it works if you have all 3 omicrons. (tested across multiple guilds in alliance over multiple Wars) Get 6 stacks of purge on GK - and use GI third ability - ready to die. it SHOULD instantly defeat GK and he should not revive with JMK;s saviour mechanic. It was working previously.. now it is bugged if you have 2 omicrons and not 3.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

If you have only 2 omicrons on a GrandInquisitor team (his lead and ready to die) you can not defeat a jedi with 6 stacks of purge.  
if you have all 3 omicrons it is working. Picture of grand inquis shown with 2x omicron. and video proof it is not working as it should.  (it HAS worked before many times, i believe the current set of DC's has introduced a bug)

https://youtu.be/1JEw9I13wQwhttps://youtu.be/1JEw9I13wQw 

IMG_2794.jpg

Message 1 of 9 (837 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SWGOH TW: GrandInquisitor Omicron "READY TO DIE" is bugged with 2x

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Thank you for the report. Your report has been highlighted, and we are looking into it.

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (468 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

To specify more closely - the insta kill Omicron was on!

Message 2 of 9 (823 Views)

★ Apprentice

this is still not fixed - can we escalate this please? we spent 2x omis on the team and one is not working altogether. refund it or fix it asap pls

Message 3 of 9 (714 Views)

★★★ Novice

Several people in my guild are reporting this issue as well and I just experienced it. Extremely important to fix this ASAP because omicrons for TW can literally only be used a few times per month, so when you spend 20 to get one it's a huge investment and a huge problem if your game is bugged to prevent it from working properly. 

This deserves serious attention ASAP. 

Message 4 of 9 (680 Views)

★ Apprentice

It’s been two weeks since I’ve posted this- can we get a response EA? Or CG?  It’s a pretty serious flaw…

Message 5 of 9 (638 Views)

★ Apprentice

I want a refund of that Omicron - it has no use if enemies can revive from it. 

If you can't reproduce it, I'd be willing to help you set it up so you can. 

Message 6 of 9 (602 Views)

★ Apprentice

same id like a refund as well - since after applying it -  it is proven to not work.
or give us 20 omicron mats and well slap the third omicron and "fix" the problem for you?

Message 7 of 9 (574 Views)

Message 8 of 9 (551 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Thank you for the report. Your report has been highlighted, and we are looking into it.

Message 9 of 9 (469 Views)