by CG_MindTricks

Original Post

SWGOH: Store error.

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S9+
OS Version ANDROID 9. One UI 1.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) I have 3 lvl and this method doesn't work
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Unable to purchase. Receiving message: Store Error Please ensure you have network connectivity and a valid billing account. If you have been charged, you will be notified of success through your inbox or via additional store messaging. - I am most definitely online and have full connectivity (the rest of the game is fine). I can purchase items from the play store without issue - tried reinstall, clear cache, data of swgoh and google play store,, switching from wifi to LTE, even rebooted the phone. I tried pay by VISA and PayPal. I have tried buy hiperdrive bundle on my new swgoh account with new mail.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open the game (as me), click on the sale (hyperdrive) on right counter of app main screen or in store.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Poland

My mail connected with account:

[edit: email address removed]

Screenshot_20200402-132649_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 23 (2,229 Views)

Re: SWGOH: Store error.

Community Manager (retired)
@Antragonia Sorry to hear you encountered this issue. Without the Ally Code I can't really check anything on our side. Have you already tried to restart the game? If so and the issue remains, you can try to reinstall and it should fix the issue.
Message 2 of 23 (2,141 Views)

★★★ Novice
@CG_MindTricks I tried to buy on my second account and I can't buy too.
Ally: 292-672-773.
Maybe will be the same reason of issue.
I tried reinstall, restart, readd payment and still doesn't work.
Message 3 of 23 (2,128 Views)
Highlighted

@Antragonia Thanks, I checked the Ally Code you provided and on our side it looks like the purchase failed due to user cancelling. Can you purchase anything in any other games using your Google Account?
Message 4 of 23 (2,118 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@CG_MindTricksYes. I bough gems in another games. I can buy games in google store too.

In SWGOH i tried pay by visa and paypal. In every methods i have the same issue.

In Gpay i see reason "transaction rejected". 

Screenshot_20200403-184854_Samsung Internet.jpg
Message 5 of 23 (2,107 Views)

★★★ Novice

Your not the only one, i am having the same issues on Google Play with the Hyperdrive Bundle while trying to buy it.

Message 6 of 23 (2,087 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EmperorXirco Did You found solution or testing another methods of payment ?
Message 7 of 23 (2,079 Views)

★★★ Novice

Tried Debit and Paypal, neither worked, my other option would be redeem code via a google card however I don't want to buy this and find out it doesn't work because then i'd have spent the money and got nothing out of it, so no same boat, doesn't seem to work at all.

Message 8 of 23 (2,076 Views)

@EmperorXirco Are you encountering the same issue today? Can you please tell me what's your country and Ally Code and if this is the only game you have issues with when trying to purchase something using the Google Play account?
Message 9 of 23 (2,029 Views)

★★★ Novice

@CG_MindTricks Ally Code is 421-656-671. Country England. Just tested by buying the cheapest amount of crystals on the game and this instantly went through however the Hyperdrive bundle is instantly declinded each time you attempt it.

Message 10 of 23 (2,027 Views)