[SWGOH] Mods dissapearing after in-game client error

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung S10
OS Version Android 10 (One UI 2.0)
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 783-952-617
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Mods dissapearing on one character alongside with whole "native" mod template and related "foreign"/mixed templates, containing mods from the "native" one after in-game client error
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I doubt you could reproduce it on other device (Remoding character mods from several sources and getting some client crush error, which requires recconnection). 1. Please check the log history of my acc and ensure this wasn't a breach done by some hacker. 2. Please check my GAC snapshot of my Bossk (he have 310 speed, 6 dot mod HP sets with Protection secondaries). 3. Please return me these mods. 4. Do something to prevent this happening in future. I hope you will respond in a timely fashion manner. This is my Arena Fleet mods and I wasn't going to sell them or anything else.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Ukraine

After error and reconnection to the game, I have my mods gone on my Bossk and related mods templates in several mode sets.

I was going to make my KAM mission and started to remode my characters according to the mod presets I found previously.
Once I was remodding Shaakti and click Confirm, I've got some client error which told me I need to reconnect. Once I did this, I found that my mod presets lacks several mods, then I found that my Bossk "Native" sets has gone alongside with the mods itself and all Bossk templates of his mods in different mod sets.
Luckily I have managed to register to the GAC with all mods onboards and it will be easy ( I hope) to recover.
I hope this is a system floating bug and not account cracking and someone selling the mods manually

Message 1 of 6 (575 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [SWGOH] Mods dissapearing after in-game client error

Community Manager (retired)
@Apocalypse660 Hey, do you mind sending me a private message with all the details of the mods you had on Bossk that you think went missing? If you have any screenshots it would be great. If not if you can remember the sets, primary and secondary stats, etc
Thanks!

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (450 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Update:
Checked my GA and was shocked knowing I have 0 mods on Bossk.
I want to highlight that all (2-3 preset with the same mods templates) were removed. If I for some reason would like to delete (sell ) my one of the best mods, I need to delete it 3 times in mod presets first...

I am 99.99% sure those mods were present before I get in-game error.
Otherwise, please check 9-10-24 hr history from writing this post. I could not make fleet arena so easily without those mods on Bossk.
This loooks like some SQL query hard deleting of those "objects" and all referencing objects.

Attaching screenshot of Discord BOT analyses showing that I have 4 Mods decrease in between two games (actually 6, because I promoted 2 more mods to 6 dot)
ER: 127+2=129
AR:127+2-6(Bug)=123

P.S. Yes, I am working in IT for 5.5 years. QA in the past and TSM currently. 

Pre bug Mod number.jpeg
After bug Mod number.jpeg
Message 2 of 6 (545 Views)

@Apocalypse660 Keep in mind that your mods lock when you click the Join button, but discord bots (like Hotbot) can only report where your mods are at the time you request the data.

It can't go back in time to see what your mods looked like, and it doesn't have access to the GAC profile.

★★★ Novice

Thanks, I know how the GAC lock works, but please check metrics:
-TOP 25 mods;
-+25+ speeds mods (previous I had 2 mods +25 (one of them +26 which looks like wiped); Current GA, I have only one.

Message 4 of 6 (532 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
@Apocalypse660 Hey, do you mind sending me a private message with all the details of the mods you had on Bossk that you think went missing? If you have any screenshots it would be great. If not if you can remember the sets, primary and secondary stats, etc
Thanks!
Message 5 of 6 (451 Views)

★★★ Novice

@CG_MindTricks, thanks for the response. 
I've shared the details I could get in the direct.

Message 6 of 6 (438 Views)