Re: SWGOH Marquee event shard discrepancy

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Case #38574762

It has been four days with no response.

Message 242 of 307 (713 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Case #38590180 for me. Unlike others mine is still in progress in my case history, though the case was raised on Saturday 03/02 and it is now Wednesday 07/02 and I haven't had any email besides the confirmation of opening the case.

Message 243 of 307 (704 Views)

★★★ Novice
Me too
Message 244 of 307 (698 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Wait! Are you saying that’ “William”, wasn’t correct when he stated that, “At the end of the day, this will be resolved.”
That can’t be right.
Can it?
I will admit, I never really thought anything would be solved by the end of the day.
I did hope it would. Still this player doubts the committee to decide how the committee to investigate this issue will be formed has even been formed itself yet. Possibly by the end of the week the meeting to form the first committee will be scheduled for sometime later this month.
Although I was told that players between levels 70-79, all received the proper shards from the event.
However they way it was not stated, while not explicitly as such, was worded such it made me suspicious that the company line could easily shift. Say something like, “Those players received excess shards.” Thus CG and EA have no responsibility to distribute the additional 15 shards for both characters to anyone.
Unfortunately a small number of players have been compensated with the additional shards already. As far as I know this was only a portion of those who selected the call back response from customer support. Mostly if not exclusively last week.
Unfortunately I waited with baited breath hoping for a resolution for the entire player base. So I was not among those lucky few.
Message 245 of 307 (683 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
The problem is @CG_Kozispoon she has been hiding these issues here

Remember when you could upgrade all mods for 1 credit? Hidden here with no resolution. TB freezing hidden here with no resolution, thrawn dying from DoT hidden here with no resolution. Bring it up in forums warnings or bans.

@CG_MindTricks your stock was at an all-time high within the last week. Your management think Disney is happy. How can we talk to Disney about idk....all the bugs, the really bad DSTB, the total lack of any kind of credible customer interaction. Someone needs to standup and say we get it and we will fix it.
Message 246 of 307 (672 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Message 247 of 307 (658 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I think it is unfair to presume that moving the bug reporting to the EA site was entirely CG_Kozispoon’s choice or decision.
I also do not know what kind of involvement Disney has in anything game involved past licensing, or of game content release and involved timing.
I’m not saying that I think you are wrong. If you know these are true and factual statements. Could you share your source(s)?
Message 248 of 307 (648 Views)

★★★ Novice
Case #: 38718062
Message 249 of 307 (634 Views)

★★★ Novice

Case # 38723159

Message 250 of 307 (594 Views)