Re: SWGOH Marquee event shard discrepancy

by Lobstaman455

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
Don’t post that on the official message boards or that power-hungry Kyno will move it to purgatory.... how dare you try to influence other players and to not spending money! 🤪
Message 121 of 307 (785 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Honestly my guild, and several other guilds we have been talking to are going to start flooding the official message boards regarding this issue until they’re finally forced to do something. Kyno and his trolls won’t have enough hands to move all of them.
Message 122 of 307 (781 Views)

★ Guide
If I start to see this movement, I will hop on board
Message 123 of 307 (773 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ms CG_Kozispon:

I am affected by this bug, and Settings -> Help gets me nowhere. It feels I am dealing with a cusomer support designed to waste my time, and to encourage me to give up. NONSENSE.

I am at 0/30 for these two toons, which seems to be very, very widespread.

Why force each player to go through hoops by redirecting us to hapless linkls, when you can easily see by yourself who is at 0/30 for these priceless toons?

My ally code is 371-257-557. Too many bugs in the bin, no compensation. Our time is also valuable, I sure think you can appreciate the frustration of living with the current backlog of bugs. If you are unable to fix them, suggest you acknoledge them with a purple gift for this community. Say yes. At least, say hello.

-i

Message 124 of 307 (758 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same issue

Message 125 of 307 (697 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm having the same problem
0/30
Message 126 of 307 (672 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Please request everyone in your guild affected by this to post a comment here. I’m spreading it like wildfire. There’s absolutely zero reason why Kozi can’t reply and give an update. I submitted a bug report on Holdo last week and it was fixed in 3 days.
Message 127 of 307 (635 Views)

Well obviously this affects everyone. Why does everyone need to contact ea help so they can acsertain how big the problem is? ITS A HUGE GAME WIDE PROBLEM!!

So the solution is for everyone to contact ea help? They can’t handle the small number that have contacted them now. All we really ask for is to be told the truth. If you don’t know then say you don’t know. If the problem is actually being worked on then acknowledge the problem. If it isn’t being worked on and everything is functioning the way it should be then say that!!

This endless back and forth is what is upsetting players. Told to contact help and help has no idea what we are talking about and we should bring it up in the forum. We brig it up in the forum and it gets moved to the archives and we are told to post here. Post here and told to contact ea help. It’s nothing more than a circle.

In closing let me just post this:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/americas-most-hated-companies/

EA is listed as #5!! Speaks volumes!!
58699F05-3A24-4B9A-93D1-3F2AD8D8C4E6.jpeg
Message 128 of 307 (634 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How hard can it be to add 15 shards of each to everyone's account? Why does this company continue to screw up and either not fix it or offer poor compensation for the screw-ups?
Message 129 of 307 (628 Views)

★★ Novice
Same thing here too. Trying the customer support method, but my past experiences have not been all that great.
Message 130 of 307 (619 Views)