Re: SWGOH Marquee event shard discrepancy

by Lobstaman455

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
It's comical that you have an expectation that kozi cares about anything other than hiding problems from the masses that actually go to the forums. The moving of these topics came after her unwarranted promotion.
Message 111 of 307 (1,498 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
This is silly CG. I hope we overload the help desk who then force you to comment because you refuse to acknowledge these things in the larger scope of the game’s online presence in the official forum. This is either a bug or it isn’t. If it’s not a bug then it’s a nerf. Marquee shard drops have been whittle down since KRUM and SFTP and nobody has made official comment on this yet. This silence has to stop.

The only sensible solution to this holdo and rose issue is to give anyone that did not receive 15/30 at release the 15 shards missing. Or acknowledge you nerfed the events and see how the player base reacts to that.
Message 112 of 307 (943 Views)

★ Guide
I need to have hope....rebellions are built on hope.
Message 113 of 307 (932 Views)

★★ Novice
Me too
Message 114 of 307 (924 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Any forms of bait and switch or exploits/unfair advantages that aren't addressed are very valid grounds to recoup any expenses from your preferred device store.  The app store folks take that stuff seriously.

Message 115 of 307 (901 Views)

★ Apprentice
Great idea. I’m giving them till Monday to address and then will recoup all of my costs.
Message 116 of 307 (869 Views)

★★★ Newbie
0/30 as well.
Message 117 of 307 (868 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Kylesommer you are too good for them!

Why do I feel like a relationship counselor all of a sudden?
Message 118 of 307 (802 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I don't understand how EA customer service does not know about this. I can really, because everytime I've called them it seems their knowledge of the game ends at the name.
CG needs to inform EA customer service about issues they are having and have solutions in place so they can be fixed by making the phone call. It's so frustrating that CG reps tell us to do things they know will have no effect other than wasting more of our time, and time IS money.
I don't trust this game at all anymore enough to give them anymore money. I know there are a lot people not spending money on it anymore because of the lack of customer service and all the problems swept under the rug.
Message 119 of 307 (790 Views)

★ Guide
Exactly, I quit spending a few months back and I haven’t regretted it. What a poor business model to dump all of your customer service issues into a dark void. Anything that is EA/CG will not see another dime of mine
Message 120 of 307 (778 Views)