by Artimus1000

Original Post

Re: SWGOH Marquee event shard discrepancy

★★★ Apprentice
Me too
Message 51 of 307 (7,161 Views)

★ Guide
Still nothing from the development team, is anything really being done about this or were you essentially saying “okay we saw your post”
Message 52 of 307 (7,128 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide
In this case I’d say no news is not good news.
Unless maybe you work for CG/EA of course.

Edit:

So I’m thinking, (Yes, this often gets me in trouble. That’s the power of logic, reasoning, and facts) that as someone else pointed out earlier in this thread. Nute was fixed in two days from when most everyone discovered how his ability, properly utilized, could result in amazing results in HAAT.
This thread was started on Saturday. It’s now Thursday so we are approaching three times that length.
So far we have a, “”This is under review.” response. That was Day Three. This is the start of Day six.
So perhaps what we need is a proper response.
So make sure you go and inform your guild or any other community like #TheEmpireDidNothingWrong or any other group of GoH players and ask them to show their support for this issue. I feel that even another hundred or two of, “me too” clicks will finally get a real response. Most of the active players are long past level 85.
So go, speak to the various communities, let’s show EA our voice!
Message 53 of 307 (7,092 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Same here 0/30. As the marquee events is kind of a promotion and seeing CGs current track record in fixing a promotions i excpext nothing will be done.
Message 54 of 307 (6,975 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hard enough getting people to look at the forum... or even youtube a strategy.... trying to get them on here is like pulling teeth.  Which is why it's done.  This is the EA/CG graveyard, where spooks and ghouls come to gnaw on dead items.

The 5% TM Mother Talzin Lead bug was found almost 4 months ago..... 4 months..... 

Gonna change my name to PremierNecromancer soon.

Message 55 of 307 (6,960 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Sooooo ... any reply? Does it really take a week to look into something like this?

Message 56 of 307 (6,955 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hiya,

We're aware of this issue and investigating it now to ensure this discrepancy no longer manifests in future marquee events. For any players affected by this, please contact EA Help. Ea Help can be accessed by tapping 'help' via your Settings menu in game. 

Message 57 of 307 (7,536 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
sooooooo... does this mean people who didn't get 15/30 from events are supposed to contacts EA to get missing shards?
Message 58 of 307 (6,926 Views)

★★ Guide

That seems crazy that every person needs to submit a ticket.  CG has away of knowing what everyone got.  they should fix it for us.  

Message 59 of 307 (6,915 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
So the people that don't happen to frequent these places are SOL I guess. Also great to try and report apart from getting an error message when trying to go into help. Just saying it should not be on us to fix your mix up. What next sorry to access new raid you must write the code.
Message 60 of 307 (6,894 Views)