Re: SWGOH Marquee event shard discrepancy

by Lobstaman455

Original Post

★★★ Guide

Yeah @scuba75, This looks like one of those really bizarre and specific ones that's just going to end up under the rug.

Message 31 of 307 (1,404 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
This absolutely better NOT get buried. EA must do the right thing.
Message 32 of 307 (1,394 Views)

Just seems silly to not give enough shards to get players to spend the $10 for the pack to get them to the next star level. As it is you buy the pack and are 5 shards short which means you have to spend 1300 crystals to get the their 5 shards. This has the effect of players not buying.

I probably would have bought the $10 pack. No chance now.
Message 33 of 307 (1,371 Views)

★★★★ Guide
They keep doing things like this. Then take forever to even accept that anyone has a problem. I’ll honestly be shocked if anything is done about this.
Message 34 of 307 (1,344 Views)

★ Guide
Yeah EA is not the best about customer satisfaction and righting their wrong doings, it’s probably already long gone under the rug. They need to let us post this stuff in forums, I honestly feel like they moved everything to answers HQ just to get further away from the problems, so less people would stumble across the information and realize they also have the same problem, so they will have to fix it way less often. Pathetic
Message 35 of 307 (1,306 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I’ve never understood why any large company just doesn’t take Apple’s approach to customer service. Heck, even like Lowe’s and Home Depot’s. It’s not rocket science. Even a modest approach would make all parties happier, and ultimately bring in a wave of good business.
Message 36 of 307 (1,295 Views)

★★★ Guide

Aye - and packs are in the store now - so - now is a good time to say something.  They constantly just let things drop and then get bent out of shape over the most bizarre things like Nute.  Granted nute was a bug, but then, OH THEN, they can show just how fast they'll fix a problem then.

Message 37 of 307 (1,287 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I’m also missing the shards, both of mine are sitting at 0/30 and I definitely completed all tiers of the event.
Message 38 of 307 (1,281 Views)

★★★ Novice

me too.  huge shocker....a bug.  

Message 39 of 307 (1,268 Views)

★ Apprentice
Nute wasn't a bug. He was doing exactly how they wrote his ability.

He had unintended consequences because of their lack of testing though. That's why he was changed.
Message 40 of 307 (1,254 Views)