by EA_Gunner

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SWGOH - C-3PO SHARDS MISSING

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IPad Air 3rd generation
OS Version 15.6.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 352-678-914
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug C-3PO 85 shards missing after a bug
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By checking my SWGOH account and see that my C-3PO is stuck at 6 stars with 15 shards out of 100, then checking the event in Journey Guide/Solo Adventure/Contact Protocol. You can also check my screenshot that will be on the folder
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country France

Hi holatable players,

I got a bug recently on SWGOH, it was the 4th of January. I finished the level VI on Journey Guide to unlock C-3PO. When I finished the level the game put me “Victory” but right after ask me to restart the app, so of course I did it. When I came back on the game I had no rewards (85 C-3PO shards, 750K credits, 50 cristals) but the level 6 was done and confirmed. I asked for help on France support but they told that they cannot do anything because the SWGOH’s servers said that I already have the shards on my account even if in fact I have anything. At this point I have finished C-3PO event at 100% and I have unlocked the character at 6 stars out of 7 and 15 shards out of 100, so for those kind of events we can easily say that there’s something unusual and a bug cause we cannot finish a Journey Guide Solo adventure at 100% without being able to upgrade the event’s character at 7 stars, there’s obviously something wrong. I will post you a screenshot of what I’m talking about to make sure that what I’m saying is understandable. Sorry the language of the screenshot will be in French but you should be able to get the issue easily.

I thank you by advance for the time that you will spend on my case,

Best regards

407F0FC5-8EF9-4A8B-93F9-68FD9AA6B74E.jpeg

Message 1 of 9 (450 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SWGOH - C-3PO SHARDS MISSING

EA Live QV Team
@Byggvir You should receive the shards in the next few minutes.

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (347 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team
@Byggvir can you double-check your ally code, please? I can't find an account with this ally code.
Message 2 of 9 (436 Views)

SWGOH - C-3PO SHARDS MISSING

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IPad Air 3rd generation
OS Version 15.6.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 352-678-914
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug C-3PO 85 shards missing after a bug
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By checking my SWGOH account and see that my C-3PO is stuck at 6 stars with 15 shards out of 100, then checking the event in Journey Guide/Solo Adventure/Contact Protocol and confirmed that I finished it at 100%. You can also check my screenshot that will be on the folder
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country France

Hi holatable players,

I got a bug recently on SWGOH, it was the 4th of January. I finished the level VI on Journey Guide to unlock C-3PO. When I finished the level the game put me “Victory” but right after ask me to restart the app, so of course I did it. When I came back on the game I had no rewards (85 C-3PO shards, 750K credits, 50 cristals) but the level 6 was done and confirmed. I asked for help on France support but they told that they cannot do anything because the SWGOH’s servers said that I already have the shards on my account even if in fact I have anything. At this point I have finished C-3PO event at 100% and I have unlocked the character at 6 stars out of 7 and 15 shards out of 100, so for those kind of events we can easily say that there’s something unusual and a bug cause we cannot finish a Journey Guide Solo adventure at 100% without being able to upgrade the event’s character at 7 stars, there’s obviously something wrong. I will post you a screenshot of what I’m talking about to make sure that what I’m saying is understandable. Sorry the language of the screenshot will be in French but you should be able to get the issue easily. And also sorry for my bad English 😅

I thank you by advance for the time that you will spend on my case,

Best regards

14BB9535-2007-4561-BCDC-C71D83B6D061.jpeg

Message 3 of 9 (381 Views)

EA Live QV Team
@Byggvir You should receive the shards in the next few minutes.
Message 4 of 9 (348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this same issue! I am short shards as well. Who can I reach out to in order to get it fixed?

Message 5 of 9 (275 Views)

EA Live QV Team
@Jessicab423 Can I have your ally code, please?
Message 6 of 9 (254 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Gunner 866-333-258
Message 7 of 9 (247 Views)

EA Live QV Team
@Jessicab423 You should receive the shards in the next few minutes.
Message 8 of 9 (242 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Gunner Thank you very much!!!!
Message 9 of 9 (239 Views)