SW:GoH Moving Android account to IOS via Player ID

by YaPS9

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

SW:GoH Moving Android account to IOS via Player ID

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Is it possible to Replace my IOS SW:GoH data with my Android progress via Player ID or any other way?

People are moving between mobile systems frequently these days, be it device lost, upgrading or any other reasons.

I really would prefer using my new IPad Pro to continue playing SW:GoH instead of my Galaxy S5 for performance reasons and because I use the tablet much more frequent in general.

Any way you could assist?

Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 4 (293 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: SW:GoH Moving Android account to IOS via Player ID

Community Manager

@YaPS9 Hi,

Porting between iOS and Android is unfortunately not something we can offer currently. If that changes in the future we will let you know.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (312 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@YaPS9 Hi,

Porting between iOS and Android is unfortunately not something we can offer currently. If that changes in the future we will let you know.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 4 (313 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I hope this will be solved as soon as possible, because if something would happen to my Android Device, I definitely would be moving on to IOS, meaning to stop playing. (Since I definitely wouldn't want to start over, tried to do it on my new ios device).

And I only can imagine that there are lots more people out there, suffering from the same issue.

Thanks again, I hope this issue will be solved soon.
Message 3 of 4 (283 Views)

Community Manager

@YaPS9 No worries, we absolutely understand the benefit of having such a feature, as having mobile devices with different platforms is not a rarity anymore.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 4 (280 Views)