[SV] Sims not changing into athletic clothes when sparring with B64 Training Bot

by TrueAI-AGI

Original Post

[SV] Sims not changing into athletic clothes when sparring with B64 Training Bot

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.78.58.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I own every pack for The Sims 4 and have them all installed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Initiate a practice sparring interaction with any Sim and the B64 Training Bot.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims do not automatically change into athletic clothes when they practice sparring with the B64 Training Bot as they do for other workout equipment.
What do you expect to see? I expect all Sims who practice sparring with the B64 Training Bot to automatically change into athletic clothes.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When I Initiate a practice sparring interaction with any Sim and the B64 Training Bot, the Sim doesn't automatically change into athletic clothes as they do for other workout equipment.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title to fit

Message 1 of 1 (227 Views)