Re: [STS QUEST] Missing Gingerbread house after finishing quest

by ELLEpaws

Original Post

[STS QUEST] Missing Gingerbread house after finishing quest

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) IPhone 12
OS Version 14.4.2
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check Table Decoration, or STS reward in storage, there is no gingerbread house available
What do you expect to see? Should be able to get the gingerbread house in “recent” / Table decoration or STS rewards
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Philippines

I have 17hrs and 4hrs left in STS when i finished the last quest (make 10/10 challenges). After it prompt that i completed the quest, there is no gingerbread house (quest prize) in “recent”. So i gotta check in other storage and there is none. 

i attached some screenshot displaying my current available quest. which shows that i am finished from the quest but i did not receive the prize! 

pls help! 

Message 1 of 4 (455 Views)

Hero
@ELLEpaws
Did you complete the side quest that unlocks the gingerbread houses during the normal STS before claiming the grand prize?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 4 (415 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat Hi. I unlock the side quest during the bonus rounds. i already got the sts grand prizes which is the christmas tree and sofa when i completed the quest.
Message 3 of 4 (398 Views)

★ Guide

@ELLEpaws @SalixCat same issue here. I unlocked the grand prizes for the usual STS before finishing the gingerbread house quest. Come on, it's so unfair 'cause we're all excited to get the Christmas Tree and the Couch. If I have known this would happen, I wouldn't have unlocked them first. EA please add the houses in the Workshop sooner if you can't compensate us in any other way of losing the chance to get them.

Message 4 of 4 (393 Views)