[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung S7
OS Version na
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 347-729-642
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Hi there. Perhaps I am to stupid to find the passage, which explains my bug.In P4 it reads: "Using any ability damages all allies. This damage increases each time it is triggered, resetting when any ally uses Stand Alone. This damage can't defeat allies." and for Lord of Betrayal: "Whenever an enemy uses an ability, Traya gains one stack of Bonds of Weakness, then deals Special damage to all enemies based on the stack count (this damage can't defeat enemies)." Everytime it states, that by the passive damage no char is defeated. Now I am a new JK Revan user and I have marked DS or Traya, once without DN and once without DN & DS. While the multiple assist attack my Hermit Yoda has died in both situations, due to the stacks of Bonds of weakness. When I started the Direct Focus ability HY was in the yellow range of the health bar. This is the first dead of any toon in my team, so I was wondering of this is the issue or if I am just to dumb for reading the description ^^ Team composition is JKR, GMY, HY, Bastila and Ezra/Jolee.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try JKR, GMY, HY, Bastila and Ezra or Jolee. Have many stacks bonds of weakness applied and use Direct Focus. Look if any toon dies, due to the massive amount of damage of the Bounds.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region
Country

no picture

Message 1 of 4 (487 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: STR P4: Passive (stacking) damage kills toons

★★ Novice

Jedi Knight Revan's Savior ability reads: "The first time another Jedi ally would be reduced to 1% health, if Revan is active they recover 100% health and protection..."
This means it does not trigger because Hermit Yoda dies, but because he reaches 1% health, which he should considering the bonds. So I believe that is technically correct behaviour.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (439 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
Here are two screenshots, as it happens today the thirs time. Count of Bounds of weakness is 49, Yoda uses his special. Passive damage is applied, Hermit Yoda dies and has instantly his turn, due to savior of Revan. The count of the Bonds increases to 50.
Screenshot_20190328-233849_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20190328-233857_Heroes.jpg
Message 2 of 4 (453 Views)

★★ Novice

Jedi Knight Revan's Savior ability reads: "The first time another Jedi ally would be reduced to 1% health, if Revan is active they recover 100% health and protection..."
This means it does not trigger because Hermit Yoda dies, but because he reaches 1% health, which he should considering the bonds. So I believe that is technically correct behaviour.

Message 3 of 4 (440 Views)

★ Guide

Of course, you are right. Thank you Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (424 Views)