STR P3 - Unable to continue, forces restart

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Phoenix 3
OS Version 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 289-613-177
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug This happens periodically and it is very annoying. During phase 3 of the Sith Triumvirate Raid (Tier VI), the game will become unplayable. The animation is still ongoing, but no enemy target can be selected, no ally is selected, all character action buttons are gone, and the gear symbol is greyed out and cannot be clicked, preventing a retreat. The only recourse is to force restart the app, thus causing all progress in the battle to be lost. This most frequently occurs after one of the lightsaber's turns, but also (as shown in the attached screenshot) immediately after Traya is toppled. 90% of the time it happens when I am running a Jedi team, but has also occurred while using Resistance or Rebels.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play P3 of Tier VI STR using Jedi. Specific teams it's happened with are (Bastila/GMY/Hermit Yoda/Old Ben/Ezra Bridger) and (Jedi Knight Revan/GMY/Hermit Yoda/Bastila/Old Ben). There is no discernible pattern or predictability as to when it will occur.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG Phoenix 3
OS Version 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug This happens periodically, and it is very annoying. In P3 of Tier VI Sith Triumvirate Raid, I suddenly become unable to do anything; I cannot click on an enemy to target, all the "buttons" for character actions are gone, and the gear symbol is greyed out and cannot be clicked, thus preventing a retreat. The only recourse is to force restart the app, which obviously means I lose the progress for that battle. It most frequently happens after one of the lightsaber's turns, but also right after Traya is toppled (as seen in the attached screenshot). Probably 90% of the time, it happens while I am using a Jedi team, but has also occurred while using Resistance or Rebels.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play P3 of Tier VI STR; there's no discernible pattern or predictability as to when it will occur.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

This is a screenshot of the latest occurrence, which happened about 15 minutes ago.

Screenshot_2019-07-21-02-47-05.png
Message 1 of 3 (226 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: STR P3 - Unable to continue, forces restart

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DarthPadraig and thank you for raising this.

We are aware of this specific issue and have already flagged it as a bug.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (190 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

And it just happened again on my next try. It has never happened twice in a row before.

Screenshot_2019-07-21-03-22-05.png
Message 2 of 3 (216 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DarthPadraig and thank you for raising this.

We are aware of this specific issue and have already flagged it as a bug.

Message 3 of 3 (191 Views)