Re: I'm still not getting any company coin besides the daily missions! (Video pr

by waesitozi

Original Post

STILL not receiving any Company Coin.

★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Asia
On which server did this happen? Any server I play in.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Every time I play since December
Summarize your bug Even after the January patch, I still do not receive any company coin after matches. Some times it says that I received 2000cc at the end of match screen, when in fact I haven’t. Other times it just says that I only received xp which indeed true.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Like all other bugs the devs chose to ignore-play the game. You’ll notice a lot of stuff.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cannot upgrade any weapon. Makes the game not interesting.
What should be happening instead? CC should be awarded EVERY MATCH. And also a compensation should be given to those affected by incompetence/corporate greed.

There really is no other info, other than JUST GIVE EVERY PLAYER 30000cc NOW SO THAT WE CAN WAIT WHILE YOU OR DICE CAN DO THEIR JOBS PROPERLY THIS TIME. 

Message 1 of 13 (1,174 Views)

I'm still not getting any company coin besides the daily missions! (Video proof)

★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD R9 290
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8 GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Every server
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since I was rank 50
Summarize your bug I'm still not getting any company coin besides the daily missions. Cannot specialize more than half of my weapons!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't know, just look at my total xp earned and total spend company coin. You will see a mis match
What happens when the bug occurs? Dont get the coin even when it shows it in the end of round score screen (see video). So I gain no usable company coin Frown https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDk2AlGBegs
What should be happening instead? Actualy getting the company coin so I can unlock stuff!

Dont get the coin even when it shows it in the end of round score screen (see video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDk2AlGBegs

Please note that I missed out on a minimum of 39.000 company coin this way! This is realy annoying!!!!

Small calculation for above claim:

From statistics in BF5: 547 spm x 87 hours played = 2.855.340 xp.

2.855.340 minus 1.477.500 (= total xp for rank 50) gives us 1.377.840 xp earned after rank 50.

Divided by 35.000 = 39.4. So this means i missed out on 39 times the 1000 company coin already. Please fix!!!

Message 2 of 13 (1,246 Views)

Re: I'm still not getting any company coin besides the daily missions! (Video pr

★★ Novice
Same here, I'm getting bored playing an early access game
Message 3 of 13 (1,202 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Still not getting any Cc. Game sucks without it. Everyone outclasses you. Makes me so mad. Do they even care about thier own game and it's players? Need this fixed PLEASE! 

Message 4 of 13 (1,117 Views)

★★ Pro

I'm fairly certain that EA is holding DICE back on the fix because they don't want people using all of the free CC to buy cosmetics. So they're trying to figure out how to properly monetise it first.

Message 5 of 13 (1,083 Views)

★ Guide

This would also explain the suspicious silence over the weekend. If they would really care about fixing this at the moment, they would work on it during the weekend and give us more information on the progress.

Message 6 of 13 (1,081 Views)

Re: STILL not receiving any Company Coin.

★★★ Novice

So the issue seems to have been resolved for me finally. I went online yesterday (22:30 Tokyo time), and found that now I get 100 to 300 CC based on my performance after every match. Did not see anything that looks like the CC that I was supposed to have made in the past being awarded retroactively, so I'm still waiting for that. However, I found loads of skins that I failed to get in Overture (the last TOW chapter), such as the white tiger skins for VGO and AGM/42, in my Armory yesterday. I guess this is Dice's way of saying "sorry". So, although there are so many more issues to be resolved, one of the more irritating glitches has been fixed for me. Thanks Dice!

Message 7 of 13 (1,041 Views)

★★ Novice

It's fixed for me now, thanks dice!!

Message 8 of 13 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is this currently working for anyone? Personally I still can only earn company coin from daily objectives and it’s MARCH

Message 9 of 13 (961 Views)

★ Novice

I have still this bug too. Even yesterday I lost almost 1000 cc.

in one round I got 400, then I was going to look in the arsenal, looked at the cc 750 1sec later it said 250. 

Message 10 of 13 (937 Views)