Re: SPRINTING IS BROKEN! PS4 PRO. PLEASE FIX!

by SpyrosFPS

Original Post

SPRINTING IS BROKEN! PS4 PRO. PLEASE FIX!

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? AA22AN28
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Entire map.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to sprint!
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Occurs in all matches since new duos mode was added.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Sprinting is not working!
What should be happening instead? I should be able to sprint without mashing the L3 trying to get my character to sprint!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use standard PS4 Dualshock controller. Any location on map with any legend.

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? AA22AN28
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. killinit51
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Any of them. Tried each one.
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Any of them. Tried each one.
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Whole map/Any location
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to move around the map
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Occurs in all matches
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since new duos mode was added.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Can not sprint continuously. Major impact to gameplay in every match. Can't run at all sometimes. Auto sprint function is BROKEN. I can maybe sprint for a few steps in any direction before it stops. I get caught in the storm as well because I can not sprint. Easy target as well since sprinting is so inconsistent. Happens in every match since they added the new duo's mode. Happened back when they had the solos mode as well.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to sprint normally without constantly clicking the L3 in order to try and sprint in the map.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use a standard PS4 dual shock controller and try to sprint in a match. Any character in any location on the map.

Message 1 of 3 (235 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Me and my other squadmates have also experienced this problem. I for sure thought it was my remote but it isn't. I can walk straight but auto sprint would stop so i would have to move my analogue stick left and right untill it chose a different angle for auto sprint. My remote works fine autosprint is broken, please help with this situation its game changing since movement is now lacking.

Message 2 of 3 (173 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@AsheZ28 @Alonic14 

Have you tried with Auto sprint enabled in Apex settings?

Message 3 of 3 (150 Views)