Re: SLKR ult ability not working in HAAT raid.

by GladOS-013

Original Post

SLKR ult ability not working in HAAT raid.

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad pro
OS Version 13.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In the Haat raid, I’m unable to use SLKR ult. Ability in phase 2-4. In phase 1 it works fine , on;y in phase 2-4 I can’t use the ability either manually or auto .
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run haat raid with Hux lead. Make it to phase 2 and try to use ult. Ability either manually or autoing it.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Unable to use SLKR ult ability in phase 2-4 in the haat raid 

Message 1 of 5 (343 Views)

@Futureburns Was this after today's patch?

★★★ Novice

Yes. But the same thing happened the last Haat, but as I recall if I used auto function he used ult. Tonight though, couldn’t push the ult. Button or even activate it with auto. 

Message 3 of 5 (299 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @Futureburns and thank you for the report.

Was SL Kylo already in his "Aggressive Stance" when you attempted to use his Ultimate? That would prevent the use.

We've tested this today and had no issue using "Depths of Rage" in P1 and 2 when it was charged up. If you could provide us with a video, that would be great.

Message 4 of 5 (268 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I ran into this same bug in the HSTR with SLKR already in his 'aggressive stance.'  I suspect that this happens if you finish a phase with turns remaining in the aggressive stance.  You continue to gain double siphon for each attack and do not take damage from attacks.  

Message 5 of 5 (197 Views)