SLKR taking damage while ultimate on

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Mi9se
OS Version Miui 12
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 369391932
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Today during a battle in arena using Supreme leader kylo Ren vs jedi master Luke, I noticed that jedi master Luke (and only him, not the rest of the team) was able to damage my kylo while he had his ultimate activated. Tried only one battle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country

Today during a battle in arena using Supreme leader kylo Ren vs jedi master Luke, I noticed that jedi master Luke (and only him, not the rest of the team) was able to damage my kylo while he had his ultimate activated. Tried only one battle

Message 1 of 3 (174 Views)

Re: SLKR taking damage while ultimate on

EA Live QV Team

Hi @19ikki84 and thank you for the report.

We've tested this today numerous times but were unable to reproduce what you are describing. Could you share more details (full team compositions, what attacks/abilities were used, etc.) and maybe a video (if you see it again)? That would be great and help us immensely!

Message 2 of 3 (155 Views)

Re: SLKR taking damage while ultimate on

★★ Novice

I was using slkr (leader), darth revan, darth vader, bastila fallen, kylo Ren unmasked vs jedi knight revan (leader), jedi master Luke, General anakin Skywalker, jedi knight luke and wat tambor.

I'll try to do more tests and try to make a video, since I tried this battle just once

Message 3 of 3 (147 Views)