Original Post

Accepted Solution

SLKR protection gain

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7
OS Version 14.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug This GAC matchup I have an opposing SLKR who when I see him in the menu he has zero protection left. When I start the match suddenly he has 50% of it back and I can’t find anything in hit kit or online to explain why he suddenly has all this protection back
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fight kylo in gac? Idk how common it is
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Here’s a before and after starting battle, where he somehow gets 50% of his empty protection back before taking a single turn 

94144F05-D4E2-4582-AB80-AF78D572CB53.png
0DCCE599-9E26-4D3C-9783-AA16C49B571D.png
Message 1 of 6 (398 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SLKR protection gain

[ Edited ]

@Nagisa47 If he has 100k base max protection, then he gains 70k (10% x 7) from the Galactic Legend unique, for a total of 170k.

When you are re-entering the battle after removing all his protection in the previous attempt, he will be at 70k/170k protection, or 41%

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (356 Views)

All Replies

@Nagisa47 Hey, this should be working as expected. Slkr unique “Galactic Legend” grants him +10% max protection per relic level.
Since unique bonuses are applied at the beginning of the round, when the battle starts the game looks at his base max protection, and adds a % on top of that. For protection, gains like that appear like a “heal.”

★ Novice

So why when nihilus gains max HP from annihilate during the match does his actual % hp not go up? He can gain 100k HP but if he’s at 50% he stays at 50%
also this kylo is r7 so shouldn’t it be 70% not 50% he’s getting back?

Message 3 of 6 (385 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Protection and health max increases work a little differently if I recall.

Protection takes track of how much protection is missing, then when you increase it subtracts that same amount from the new max. So you are effectively gaining protection.

The consensus with Nihilus for a long time was that your max increases but your % stays the same...I'm not sure if people have worked out now that that's not actually true. In any case, I think it does work differently than protection.

Message 4 of 6 (364 Views)

★ Novice

Well In that case shouldn’t he be gaining 70%? It looks like 50% not 70% like what he should be getting if that’s the case 

Message 5 of 6 (359 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Nagisa47 If he has 100k base max protection, then he gains 70k (10% x 7) from the Galactic Legend unique, for a total of 170k.

When you are re-entering the battle after removing all his protection in the previous attempt, he will be at 70k/170k protection, or 41%

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 6 (357 Views)