SLKR losing health and protection bug

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad pro
OS Version 14.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 641441963
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In conquest after every attack, SLKR is losing protection and health. This occurs when he is lead or when he is not. Renders him useless in battle. I checked the modifiers and that it not one of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try using slkr in hard mode conquest tier 4.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Supreme leader kylo ren is maxed out at relic 8.  After every attack his protection and health are dropped significantly.  This may be his Max health and protection dropping as the actual bar seems to revert to a lower amount. The modifiers in these battles are not supposed to have this effect.

Message 1 of 4 (492 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SLKR losing health and protection bug

@masteryogourt Any skills that refer to "allies" also apply to themselves. If a skill refers to "other allies" then it excludes the character with the skill.

The way the data cards work in conquest, they stack tm gain rapidly, and can cause an extremely quick shrinking of SLKR and his dark side allies.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (455 Views)

All Replies

@masteryogourt Do you have any modifiers that give him turn meter on every turn? If so, his own unique is the cause.

★ Novice

I do have some turn meter related data cards, but I thought his unique applied to allies, not kylo himself? I have never seen it function like this before...

Message 3 of 4 (484 Views)

@masteryogourt Any skills that refer to "allies" also apply to themselves. If a skill refers to "other allies" then it excludes the character with the skill.

The way the data cards work in conquest, they stack tm gain rapidly, and can cause an extremely quick shrinking of SLKR and his dark side allies.