SLKR kit error in GAC

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad 3
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 442-692-741
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In Grand Arena Championship, my Supreme Leader Kylo Ren's "Galactic Legend" unique ability does NOT read "...and are immune to stun effects." The ability is at Level 2. I have my Supreme Leader Kylo Ren set on defense and I am not sure if he will be immune to stun during gameplay while the opponent attacks.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

As you can see my Supreme Leader Kylo Ren is set on defense and when I look at his kit, his "Galactic Legend" ability does not read that he is immune to stun effects. 

image0.png
image2.png
Message 1 of 2 (214 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SLKR kit error in GAC

EA Live QV Team

Hi @dratas825 and thanks for reporting this.

We have checked in another GAC with SLKR with the unique 'Galactic Legend' at level two and the description appears correctly and does not omit the 'immune to stun effects' at the end. in your case, as the screenshot you have provided says 'Level 2 (Unique)' SLRK will be immune to stuns.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (167 Views)

All Replies

Re: SLKR kit error in GAC

EA Live QV Team

Hi @dratas825 and thanks for reporting this.

We have checked in another GAC with SLKR with the unique 'Galactic Legend' at level two and the description appears correctly and does not omit the 'immune to stun effects' at the end. in your case, as the screenshot you have provided says 'Level 2 (Unique)' SLRK will be immune to stuns.

Message 2 of 2 (168 Views)