Re: SLKR event bug

by J3JoeJam

Original Post

@kyledoughert The decision over whether players will be compensated or not is not made by EA_UltraSlide and the team here. Their role is to raise bugs and issues to the studio, which they have done.

If the studio decides to compensate players they will announce it on the official forums, which is also where your question should be directed: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/

@jlmurielg see above, it is over to the community team and studio from this point, the AHQ team have done their job.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 41 of 64 (507 Views)

★★★ Novice

@ChristophIV What I understand by "compensate" is to give me the shards and other kind of gift.

Any other situation would be:

1) To Give me what I won correctly

2) To theft me what I won correctly

I opened a ticket, and I don't have an answer. 

I don't need a compensation. To return me the red tickets would be enough. 

Best regards

Message 42 of 64 (481 Views)

★ Novice

Same here.

two attempts lost.. 

this has gone on long enough & one small update has already been pushed thru.

Message 43 of 64 (468 Views)

★★ Novice
@ChristophIV Thanks Chris. It is confusing who does what. Would be nice if there was communication on this. That is an issue that should be raised as well
Message 44 of 64 (438 Views)

★★ Novice
@jlmurielg I agree. Not looking for extra just reimbursed for what was taken
Message 45 of 64 (436 Views)

★★ Novice

It has been 5 days and nothing been done. I submitted two tickets to complain and both say the problem is resolved, but I am out the 60 dark shards and cannot advance with SLKR. I am losing the opportunity to advance, compensation needs to be more than just refunding the 60 shards or giving us the advance to tier 4. Very frustrating and no contact from EA

Message 46 of 64 (375 Views)

★★ Novice

How about some idea of a timeline to fix the problem? It has been 5 days and I seis “we acknowledge the problem” very frustrating 

Message 47 of 64 (374 Views)

★★ Novice
@scottmcinty Probably not enough people impacted. They don’t care if 50 people quit over it. If 5,000 people were impacted we might get some communication on it. Last straw for me boys. I’ll give them a week then I’m out. Too bad as I really enjoy the game
Message 48 of 64 (356 Views)

★★ Novice

I am thinking the same thing, they should be able to give some information after so many days have passes.

Message 49 of 64 (339 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree that some sort of compensation is needed. I too spent a whole bunch of crystals and completed the event twice but with no rewards. That's 100 shards - and I would have completed the attempts on tier 3.

If they are unable to compensate in shards, at least reimburse the tickets.

I'm glad they sorted the bug out though.

Message 50 of 64 (312 Views)