SLKR bug/coding problem vs Shaak Ti Clones allows SLKR to basically cheat VOL.2

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S10
OS Version newest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 271564782
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug This is the second time I am posting about this bug. I have gathered more footage to showcase the evidence. I have been testing Clones vs SLKR in arena (just for the fun of it) and discovered a serious bug. During the battles, SLKR does not kill Fives' 501st clone allies with his AOE, when he should. Essentially, the defense AI "cheats" so that Fives does not activate his unique and sacrifice, which does not turn his clone allies into super clones. Basically, when a 501st clone ally (in my case, ARC or Echo) is near dying and SLKR uses one of his AOEs, the damage does not get calculated correctly and they do not die. The damage numbers will pop up on the screen, but the damage will not get applied correctly. Therefore, Fives' unique does not activate when it should. This stirs up a number of problems in game. AOE damage from SLKR seems to only be applied correctly to Shaak Ti (leader), Barris, and Fives. I am attaching two videos: The old video I used for my original bug case and a new video of different footage showing the bug. In the new detailed video, I have stats, screenshots, freezeframes, and detailed explanations of the in-game problems.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Test in arena: Clones (with a high health Fives and allied Barriss) VS SLKR First Order. This happens every time whenever a clone ally is in danger of dying. It's not a "one off" bug, but rather a consistent problem.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Old video showing one example of the bug 

New video which breaks down the bug in detail 

Message 1 of 3 (228 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SLKR bug/coding problem vs Shaak Ti Clones allows SLKR to basically cheat VO

EA Live QV Team

Hi @pierridl and thanks for the detailed report and video, it really helps with our investigation.

We have now raised this to the team for further investigation.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (181 Views)

All Replies

Re: SLKR bug/coding problem vs Shaak Ti Clones allows SLKR to basically cheat VO

★★★ Novice

Make sure to start the new video at the beginning. It starts 53 seconds in the above link for some reason. Here is a new link: https://youtu.be/gA_vMW9q0Ks 

Message 2 of 3 (220 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @pierridl and thanks for the detailed report and video, it really helps with our investigation.

We have now raised this to the team for further investigation.

Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)