SLKR Kit Issues

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple iPhone X
OS Version IOS 13.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 363583475
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug SLKR currently has 2 bugs related to his kit. 1. Whenever SLKR kills an enemy, they can be Revived even though his kit states enemies defeated during his turn cannot be Revived. 2. While SLKR is in Ultimate stance, he takes Massive damage from Nihilus’s Annihilate and The Mandalorian’s Disintegrate abilities. He shouldnt be taking any damage as his kit states while in Aggressive stance, he is Immune to damage and cannot be defeated.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Log into SWGOH 2. Enter battle against anyone that can revive (NS) for 1st bug. Enter battle against Nihilus or Mandalorian for 2nd bug. 3. Kill the enemy unit that can Revive on SLKR’s turn. (1st bug) Enter Ultimate stance while Nihilus and Mandalorian have their Destroy abilities ready and let SLKR tank it.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Malaysia

Please fix the bugs and thank you for spending time to fix and improve the game.

Message 1 of 3 (261 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SLKR Kit Issues

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ScytheBlade11577 

The first issue is known by the team and they are currently working on it.

The second issue should have been fixed by the release earlier in the week (see the release notes). Have you seen this since the release?

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (254 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ScytheBlade11577 

The first issue is known by the team and they are currently working on it.

The second issue should have been fixed by the release earlier in the week (see the release notes). Have you seen this since the release?

Message 2 of 3 (255 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Ah i see. Both issues happened in yesterday’s GAC match. I just updated the game today so I will let you know if the issue persists.

Message 3 of 3 (247 Views)