by LLTSWrathe

Original Post

SLKR Infinite Ultimate Loop in HSTR

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android
OS Version 7.1.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Fighting in HSTR I encountered a bug where SLKR got locked into his ultimate. Team comp was SLKR/Thrawn/FOO/HYoda/Hux About halfway through P2, I entered his ultimate, and he never seemed to come out. No damage taken, cooldowns were always up, the Ult Meter showed full, but had the chains across it. I run this comp all the time and I've never seen this occur. No idea how to reproduce.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Fighting in HSTR I encountered a bug where SLKR got locked into his ultimate.

Team comp was SLKR/Thrawn/FOO/HYoda/Hux

About halfway through P2, I entered his ultimate, and he never seemed to come out. No damage taken, cooldowns were always up, the Ult Meter showed full, but had the chains across it.

I run this comp all the time and I've never seen this occur. No idea how to reproduce.

Message 1 of 5 (487 Views)

Re: SLKR Infinite Ultimate Loop in HSTR

EA Live QV Team

Hi @LLTSWrathe and thanks for reporting this.

We have attempted to reproduce this but have been unable to. Is there anything else you can think of that could help us reproduce it?

Message 2 of 5 (429 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide I wish there was. I lost Hux near the end of P1. That was the only other detail that I left out.

I'll start recording my runs in the event it happens again, I'm sure that'd be much more helpful.
Message 3 of 5 (402 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me too. 

Different team. SLKR, Thrawn, Hux, FOO, and Traya I think.

I lost Traya in first phase along with FOO I think. It happened I think in between the 2nd and 3rd phase. I have had it activated at the time.

I have a video but only of the bug in the 4th phase. Seems too big to attach. 

Message 4 of 5 (320 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Make a Youtube account and validate your email, you'll be able to upload it there and provide a link then.

Message 5 of 5 (273 Views)