SIMS4 freezing on PS4

by btsnflf

Original Post

SIMS4 freezing on PS4

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Fully updated
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Just purchased dream home decorator and own many other packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Since downloading dream home decorator the application keeps freezing more regularly at random times and loses all the work I have done
What happens when the bug occurs? The application freezes completely - the controller still works so I can go to the main menu and shut down or play other games
What do you expect to see? No freezing!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The issue got worse after downloading dream home decorator

Please advise - the console and game are fully up to date and I have rebooted the PS4 by unplugging to power for one minute. The game used to freeze occasionally but now does it every time I use it, after downloading dream home decorator. This is very frustrating and I have lost hours worth of changes.

Message 1 of 1 (199 Views)