Re: SIMS stealing items from wedding venue.

by crinrict

Original Post

SIMS stealing items from wedding venue.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.86.157.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs are installed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The bug occurs when having a wedding. The sims begin to swipe different items when on a lot so all the items for the wedding disappear and they always do it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Wedding items on the lot begin to disappear.
What do you expect to see? Sims shouldn’t steal items from wedding venues when the NAP for it is not active.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The most recent patch update for my Wedding Stories. On March 31st 2022

Sims walking up and swiping items during wedding.

Message 1 of 4 (236 Views)

Hero
@rockyssims97 Did you disable all NAPs ? Did you check the neighborhood the venue is at if it's not active anyways ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (226 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@crinrict It’s not active when it happens.

They just start swiping items everyone does including children, teens and everyone.

EA_Blueberry: Merged 2 replies together

Message 3 of 4 (169 Views)

Hero

Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (165 Views)