SIMS NOT LOADING

by PiscesWoman

Original Post

Re: SIMS NOT LOADING

★★★★ Novice

So I have had to uninstall my game because it wouldn't load! So I reinstalled the game when I go to download my game from cloud it is completely stuck!! Can't load my game can't get my player ID  Completed the  run up to Halloween, and now I can't get on to my game. I've played this game for weeks had 3 playable sims loads of sim cash and coins. And now I can't get nothing .. 

Message 11 of 18 (791 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @wackiemackie77,

Sorry to read you found yourself in this situation Frown

I see you have reached one of our advisers and they are trying to help you with this. We can't help with account related issues like this on the forum, so you are in the best hands now.

Please, give them some time, and keep an eye on your email inbox Wink

-Mai

PS. I removed one of your posts because it was a duplicate. Please, avoid posting the same more than once, this is considered spam. Forum rules can be found here.

Message 12 of 18 (764 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also having this issue since Wednesday. Was able to get on Thursday and it happened again yesterday. Was only able to get on for 5 minutes yesterday and have not been able to get on since. I was told it was a technical issue and they could restore a previous backup data which would mean some lost progress. They said to proceed, I would have to contact them ingame. The issue is, I cannot even get into the game. I really don’t know how they are going about this to fix it. It would be disappointing if I lost all my Halloween progress and not even get to compete this event because I can’t even get on to play it.

Message 13 of 18 (730 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Tbh my case is kinda weird..

when I tried to load my progress after I installed a fresh game of Sims Mobile,its load all my acchievement (clothes, traits, simoleons, cash, etc) but not my house and all sims i created (including the kids) except my first Sims..
Its looks like i start a new game with everything i have on my hand except my own house.. idk if its a glitch or bug or else..
Im lv 22 anyway n my ID number is *Snip*

ps: i did restart my phone, clear datas, and reinstalling.. it doesnt helps

if theres a same case before mine, please kindly to give me the link of the thread..thx

(CM: Edited to remove player id)

Message 14 of 18 (647 Views)

@MyuBerry 

You're mentioning your friend code, your player ID is a string of numbers. You can find out how to find your player ID over here:
https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile

Anyhow, the best thing would be to contact an EA game advisor about this issue.

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. Open the side menu, choose the gear icon, then the button with 'Help'.
This will open your browser, scroll down until you see 'Contact Us' and choose 'Technical Support'.

Open the spoiler for pictures:

Spoiler
collaged.jpg

If this fails for some reason, or you can't access The Sims Mobile app. 

You can contact EA through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also choose to contact an EA game advisor through social media:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 15 of 18 (630 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Message 16 of 18 (616 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PiscesWoman Happening to me for 2 days now. I’ve tried everything to get on my Sims mobile, to no avail
Message 17 of 18 (460 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @SeekCindy,

It's been 3 years since there were last any reports on this. The details gathered here may be a bit outdated as a result. could you pp open a fresh bug report thread for this to get the ball rolling there? I'll lock this in the meantime.

Thank you,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 18 of 18 (427 Views)