SIMS NOT LOADING

by PiscesWoman

Original Post

SIMS NOT LOADING

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S7
OS Version UK
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unable to load the game! Just spins on the The Sims Mobile screen.
What do you expect to see? I expect the game to load.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

GAME NOT LOADING. Other people having this issue too -- see The Sims Mobile FaceBook page

Message 1 of 18 (1,454 Views)

Re: SIMS NOT LOADING

EA Live QV Team

You're not alone, we're working on it Standard smile Keep an eye on the EA Help Twitter page for the latest information on this: https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/1054707803418517504

Message 2 of 18 (1,442 Views)

★ Guide

I literally uninstalled and installed the game thinking it was me! *phew*

Message 3 of 18 (1,433 Views)

★★ Novice
Phew, thought it was just me! I cleared my cache on everything lol
Message 4 of 18 (1,413 Views)

★ Guide
@SimGuruMaaike

This issue's duration is nearing 3 hours, any updates as to when it may be fixed and we can connect to the game again? I don't see many updates on the twitter page! Thanks.
Message 5 of 18 (1,360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My only hope is, it doesn't affect those of us in the Halloween event. At the time of just about to hit the button and complete all the tasks it stopped working, with 2 and 1/2 hours left for the event to run; Event will now be finished and as I was technically complete I would hate to waste all that time doing the whole thing again!

Message 6 of 18 (1,347 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My thoughts also!! Frown

Message 7 of 18 (1,310 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey all, you should be able to load the game again. If you ran into any issues with finishing the Countdown to Halloween quest, please contact an adviser by clicking on settings in the game > Help & About > Help > Contact Us.

Message 8 of 18 (1,247 Views)

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7): Asus zenfone max plus m1
OS Version: Android 7.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile:https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ): 1003333529370
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Stuck in loading screen for a long time upon opening
What do you expect to see?: Sim house, load the game 
Connection Type: Mobile
Please select your region: Southeast Asia
Additional feedback: Game not loading after I atrempting too force stop Sims Mobile app (during that I doing event tasks until the never-ending Where's The Network? message appears, even the connection is not pretty bad)

Message 9 of 18 (1,218 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@thegoodone1996 Is this still happening for you now? If yes, can you try restarting your phone to see if that helps. 

Message 10 of 18 (1,188 Views)