Accepted Solution

SERVERS IN RANKED KEEP CRASHING

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? MacNoodler
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Octain
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bloodhound crypto
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Middle of combat
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. In the middle of a freaking firefight
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08/09/2020
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The entire game crashed. And then I couldn’t reconnect for at least 2 minutes of which it told me unable to connect to server and another connection time out of server
What should be happening instead? I SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? PLAY RANKED IT HAS HAPPEND 4 times in 2 days!

Fix your servers

Message 1 of 6 (859 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SERVERS IN RANKED KEEP CRASHING

Community Manager

Hi there, @xMasterMonksx.

Let's see if we can get that disconnect issue handled. First, has it been a while since you power cycled your equipment? If so, try doing it now with these steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (832 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @xMasterMonksx.

Let's see if we can get that disconnect issue handled. First, has it been a while since you power cycled your equipment? If so, try doing it now with these steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (833 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Constantly. It keeps happening. Although this one was different code. I’m running at like 28 ping with 0 loss. Dropped me in the middle of the game and wouldn’t let me reconnect. This happened in 4 ranked games over the last 2 days I played. And now twice in non ranked. Please fix it is infuriating 

Message 3 of 6 (730 Views)

★ Novice

Just happened a second time in a row after I posted that reply. I have power cycled I have closed the app I have reset my internet it is not on my end. 

Message 4 of 6 (727 Views)

Community Manager

@xMasterMonksx 

Thanks for the response. Do you play on a wired or wireless connection?

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 6 (676 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@xMasterMonksx And the stupid part is we get a ban for the server crashing
Message 6 of 6 (518 Views)