SEE tier 6 bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IPHONE
OS Version 10x
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 836241339
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug This just recently happened on tier 6 of the SEE event. I’ve played it 7 times with no issues. I understand the events mechanics, the dyad and all and how they can and can’t be defeated. This most recent time, I’m pretty confident the event was bugged. Both Rey and Ben Solo were at 1% health, but Ben would not die. I used Vader basic, I used dooku basic followed by a SEE basic (both at 1% health) and it did 0 damage to Ben. Rey whirlwind, I ulted to get her back to 1%, used basic on Ben again and still would not take damage or die. Usually he dies and will revive, the way it is intended but he wouldn’t die this time. Very frustrating! I appreciate your time.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? As I said, I’ve never had this issue. I get the mechanics of the event. But this was very strange. Like my hits weren’t registering or there was a permanent damage immunity on Ben that wasn’t showing. I would love to blame it on bad RNG but I’ve watched him die from those basics countless times and it simply didn’t work this time. I didn’t record a video...I’m just trying to help improve the game, and maybe get 1 ultimate currency I believe I should have received.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I have no video, but I will start recording in the future

Message 1 of 3 (203 Views)

Re: SEE tier 6 bug

EA Live QV Team

Hello there @brock1234321 

We have attempted tier 6 of SEEs event several times and have not been able to reproduce what you have described. If Rey was below 50% health, Ben Solo could be defeated.

If you get a video of this happening in future please share it with us as it will help with our investigation.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to refund any of the Dark Side tickets used, sorry!

Message 2 of 3 (163 Views)

Re: SEE tier 6 bug

★★★ Newbie
@EA_UltraSlide That’s alright, thank you for testing. I’ve tested out tier 5 a bunch of times as well and couldn’t replicate it. No idea what was happening...perhaps I was targeting Rey by accident. Thanks for the response!
Message 3 of 3 (146 Views)