by Jessycaz

Original Post

[SE] [V] Vampires can't hike together

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.86.166.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, All game packs except Star War, All Stuff packs except Fitness
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a household with a combination of vampires and non-vampires (can be spell casters, have not tried with aliens or mermaids). Take everyone to a hiking trail. As a non-vampire, click on the trail sign and click any of the "Hike with..." options.
What happens when the bug occurs? Only non-vampires are available to hike with others.
What do you expect to see? Anyone should be able to hike in a group.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Cannot select Vampire Sims including Vampire children when clicking "Hike with..." on a trail.

A Vampire can select "Hike With..." but only non-vampires are available. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 7 (515 Views)

Re: Vampires can't hike together

Hero

Could you please edit your post and fill out the bug form ? Seems you weren't prompted for it.

Editing should help with that.

If you still aren't prompted, please include this form + answers in your post

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (487 Views)

★★ Guide

Hello, any update on this issue?

Message 3 of 7 (393 Views)

Hero
@Jessycaz What kind of update are you looking for ? EA rarely comments on issues and never gives ETAs.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (375 Views)

★★ Guide

I was wondering if you or another Answers HQ Hero was able to reproduce this/ need saves/ have any workaround suggestions etc? 

Message 5 of 7 (303 Views)

Hero
@Jessycaz I assume you tried by night ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (298 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I've gone hiking with vampires. It was several patches ago, though, and the super fast speed is hilarious while hiking.

Message 7 of 7 (285 Views)