by fotkittycat

Original Post

[SE] SalaryPerson Career: CAS Reward doesn't unlock

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions except Nifty Knitting, Journey to Batuu, Vampires and Realm of Magic.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? CAS career reward in SalaryPerson career, which can be obtain by purchasing Snowy Escape expansion pack.
What happens when the bug occurs? When my simmer promote their job to max level in SalaryPerson career, some of the CAS career reward did not shown or unlocked in CAS section such as business suit, which I saw a little different than the Business career CAS items.
What do you expect to see? All CAS career reward for SalaryPerson career have to be unlocked and can be used in CAS section.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T245_jAuSuNQZuAkDGuPKaGaS54A3AvF/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fek1dznWftJ-H2uQzZERkVpYHsXNygH_/view?usp=sharing

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 4 (641 Views)

Re: SalaryPerson Career CAS Career Reward Items

Hero
@ArefiqMJ_96 I haven't fully played the career did it say they were supposed to be unlocked and didn't ? I assume you played it all the way to 10 ?

Maybe those are from the other branch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (622 Views)

Hero
@ArefiqMJ_96 Tagging to see question.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (589 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

The sim in this career ,both branches wears a suit on work which is supposed to be unlocked in CAS and it doesn't

Message 4 of 4 (550 Views)