by JasonRMJ

Original Post

[SE] Missing Festival Yukata texture

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.84.197.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All DLCs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unlocking the festival yukata
What happens when the bug occurs? Missing Texture
What do you expect to see? The texture to returned back
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

So, just recently I found out that the male locked festival Yakuta for teens to elders in Snowy Escape has a missing texture it's just showing a blank white dress without the patterns, it should show this. 

Em_BsYzVkAE5HLi.jfif

But, I'm only seeing this.

02-26-22_1-51-22 AM.png

Edit By Crinrict: Corrected Tag

Message 1 of 8 (2,055 Views)

Re: [SE] Missing Festival Yukata texture

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I discovered this Yukata recently & that pattern is missing for Males.  Just now, I went to my daughter's game patched to only the January 25, 2022 patch & it's fine.  The patch that broke it was on February 25, 2022, that's the day you reported this broken.  Maybe sometime it'll get fixed.

Message 2 of 8 (1,950 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I checked the festival Yukata it's fixed from a previous update.

Message 3 of 8 (1,802 Views)

★ Guide

I just had a new sim go to the Festival of Light & the male yukata is still missing that pattern.  Can you upload a picture of it being fixed in your game?

Message 4 of 8 (1,748 Views)

★★ Guide

Noticed this as well (1.90.375.1020)

I never thought the male version was supposed to have the colorful pattern until I looked at the item in s4s and indeed, it is supposed to be patterned.

20220815_204931_%pn.png

The female version of the item doesn't have this problem.

Message 5 of 8 (1,698 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

When you are in Sims 4 Studio & you click next to recolor, the male pattern is still not there.  I do have the newest version of Sims 4 Studio & I checked it out.  EA hasn't fixed this yet.  I had a new sim in a new game go to the Festival of Light & the male pattern is still broken.

Message 6 of 8 (1,682 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello! Standard smile Which update was it? My game is up to date and today I had this issue as well. The texture of that yukata is plain white, instead of the yellow blue pattern.

Even in Sims4Studio there is only the plain texture. I installed my S4 copy on this new laptop this January and I own every pack.

Message 7 of 8 (956 Views)

★ Guide

The patch that broke it was on February 25, 2022.

Message 8 of 8 (579 Views)