Re: Make A Move no longer showing since Second Emergency Patch

by catloverplayer

Original Post

[SE] Make a move not showing for Snowy Escape Trailer Household (Gallery)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get sims in hottub,hot springs,sofa etc and look under romance. Make a move no longer shows.
What happens when the bug occurs? Interaction is a no show
What do you expect to see? I expect to see this fixed in a patch
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 2nd Emergency Patch 1.68.156.1020

Please fix this. That's my favorite interaction. It was showing up before this second emergency patch.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 14 (758 Views)

Hero
@catloverplayer Still working fine for me. You made a report on this on PS4 a while back. Did that ever come back for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 14 (748 Views)

★ Pro
@catloverplayer Is your Sim proper? In that case interaction name is replaced by "Attempt to Get Respectfully Closer".
Message 3 of 14 (743 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@crinrict Still happening on PS4 Pro but on my PC it's now happening since installing this patch. It just doesn't show up.

@kusurusu It's the female married couple from the snowy escape trailer Maxis just uploaded but they can snuggle. I don't even get the attemp to get respectfully closer.

(CM: Multiple posts merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 4 of 14 (739 Views)

Hero
@catloverplayer Do you have it for no one ? Maybe it's married couples that don't have it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 14 (708 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict I haven't tried with other couples.
Message 6 of 14 (700 Views)

★★ Guide
@catloverplayer Just tried with another couple and make a move shows. Switch back to Hina and her wife in another save and it doesn't. Hina's save is new. Maybe it's cause their a same sex couple. Neither has the proper trait.
Message 7 of 14 (683 Views)

Hero
@catloverplayer Is that other couple a married couple ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 14 (663 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@crinrictYes and it's a male and female. I did split Hinnie and her wife from the other sims that maxis uploaded them with in CAS.

Message 9 of 14 (622 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@catloverplayer I found the cause for this. It's an issue with both of the couples in that household.
They are missing a vital relationship bit: havebeenromantic that's needed for Make a Move (don't ask me why only make a move)

Don't know how you would be able to solve this without mods

With mods you can download twistedmexis allcheats mod and then type this cheat (testingcheats first)

relationship.add_bit <yoursimID> <targetsimID> HaveBeenRomantic

To find the ids do this cheat: sims.get_sim_id_by_name <simFirst> <simLast>

When you had the issue on your PS4, did you also download a couple from the gallery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 14 (594 Views)