Re: snowy escape bush is missing form regular b/b

by JonaO703

Original Post

★★★★★ Pro

Im sorry if this is a bit dramatic but isnt it kinda false advertisment if your saying "you can get this bush form snowy escape" to buy it and not get your bush/all items shown?? also thanks for the tip im not gonna use the " accept as a solution tool " as this should be fixed properly.

Message 11 of 13 (294 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@gooochyeee   I totally agree with you and I hope they fix it soon.  No worries at all.  It's not a solution, just a workaround. :-)

Edit: Just adding that my suggested workaround only works if someone has the My Wedding Stories pack.  I also shared the room with four Komorebi Shrubbery shrubs to my Gallery catalogue if anyone with Snowy Escape wants to add them to their lots.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 12 of 13 (291 Views)

Re: [SE] Komorebi Shrubbery Bush is missing form regular B/B

★★★★★ Pro

I remember when deciding to buy it in the bb overviews it was there for them so it seems the flags got removed by mistake. After I went in and fixed them to align with the werewolves bush it worked in game so it seems that the flags are broken. for refrence the tags added are. Comfort: Bed Entertainment: Activity (outdoor) Pluming: Toilet 

Build: Shrub & Shrub (bush). Off the Grid: Activities Outdoor

Message 13 of 13 (158 Views)