by m_rikomeiko

Original Post

[SE] Kimono shows gaps on shoulder/feet

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in?: Japanese
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.91.205.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed?: Almost any pack, kit.  Snowy Escape mainly.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: select the gender of your sim as male, male body type, male full-body costume, and a Snowy Escape kimono. Also, when you choose men's Japanese geta.
What happens when the bug occurs?: It will look unnatural due to misconfiguration of weights.
What do you expect to see?: There is a weight setting error on the right shoulder and also a similar weight error on the foot.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?: Testing without mod.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?: Yes?
Please describe the patch or change you made. I updated the game to 1.91.205.1020.

I don't know where to report on the visuals of the outfit, so I'm reporting a new one. See image.
Should be resolved by CC, but I hope these will be fixed officially.

Edit By Crinrict: Moved to the bug forum, Adjusted Titel

Message 1 of 2 (624 Views)

Re: [SE] Kimono shows gaps on shoulder/feet

Hero
@m_rikomeiko Moved this to the bug forum

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (586 Views)